ignored

genre: fluff, angst
summary: jisung wants to get rid of minsung dating rumors so he ignores minho on a skz code. minho takes this the wrong way and thinks he's not good enough.
requested by: @Hiiii98

A//N: idk their dorming situation so just go with the fact they live in a dorm but all have their own rooms.

not proofread

T//W: not eating, overworking

all the members got situated in their seats. normally minho and jisung would just naturally end up sitting next to each other, but much to minho's dismay, jisung sat on the other end of the table to him.

he felt a little hurt but decided to brush it off. maybe the staff told him to sit there.

throughout the skz code, jisung spoke to all the members a lot, but he only spoke to minho when he really needed to.

for example in a game when they were put into pairs and hyunjin and jisung and minho and jeongin were rival pairs and they had to speak to each other.

minho caught on to jisung avoiding him pretty quickly. it made him insecure and for the rest of the skz code, he didn't talk much at all.

he was worried that stays would catch onto his unusual behavior. he didn't want them to worry, but suddenly, he didn't have the energy to be joyful. it was as though all his happiness was sucked out of him and he was left numb.

"maybe he thinks i'm not good enough for him? maybe he thinks i'm too fat? or i'm not good at dancing? or is it my muscle? do i not have enough muscle?" minho stared in the mirror and picked apart every part of his body, "maybe it's my teeth...they are crooked and make me look like a stupid bunny. or it's probably my silly nose mole." and he kept going like this until he decided to do something about it.

⚠️skipping meals and overworking⚠️

"hey guys, me and changbin are going to get food, what do you guys want?" hyunjin called.

everyone was lying on the floor or the sofa breathing heavily, they had just finished an intense practice and a skz talker.

even though hyunjin and changbin were out of breath as well, they were kind enough to get some food from the local café.

the members told the pair what they wanted, when it came to minho's turn, he just said he wasn't hungry.

"are you sure?" felix asked, clearly concerned.

"you must be hungry after how much we practiced." jeongin chimed in.

"no guys i'm really okay." he gave a weak smile.

everyone knew not to push further and so they let it go, hoping it wouldn't go further.

when they came back with the bags in their hands, everyone sat in a circle munching on their much deserved meals.

minho stood up.

"i'm going to practice again."

"minho, i don't think that's a good-" but chan was cut off by the loud intro to megaverse.

lee know got into postion and started training again, intensely watching himself in the mirror.

all the members looked at each other with concerned faces. they had an idea of what was possibly going on, but they didn't know how to approach the boy about it.