your protector

🩶

you and Marcus spent the afternoon in a comic store just looking at different kinds of comics. while you looked around, you suddenly felt the urge to use the restroom.

" Marcus, I'm going to the restroom." You informed your boyfriend who seemed very occupied by a comic book.

" okay, be careful precious." He replied, you smiled before going to the restroom.

afterwards, you walked back out and went to look for Marcus but a man walked right in front of you, causing you to run into him. you stumbled back a bit, before looking up at the figure. he had a small smirk on his face, and it already made you feel uncomfortable.

" sorry about that," you said, awkwardly," um, excuse me." you spoke again, attempting to move past him but he roughly grabbed your arm. you looked at him again, full of fear as tears started falling from your eyes. he pinned you against the wall, caging you in.

" please let me go." you pleaded, your voice shaking. you were hoping Marcus would come look for you by now, you prayed he would.

" you're a very pretty girl, how about you go to my place, hm?" he spoke into your ear, you felt his other hand traveling up your shirt. your breathing hitched. you didn't want this. you wanted Marcus. you felt his hand grip your waist tightly, causing you to squeal. hopefully Marcus heard it.

" you're mine tonight." the man said, getting closer to your face. your tears got worse. and he got closer and closer..

" hey!."you heard, finally. you both looked to find an angry Marcus standing there, you could literally feel the rage inside of him. he glared at the guy with so much hate and disgust.

" you got five seconds to get away from my girl, and I suggest you do that." he threatened the man, who finally let go of you and walked closer to Marcus. you slowly fell to the floor, bringing your knees up to your chest.

" what are you gonna do about it?" The man asked, and no time was wasted. Marcus punched him square in the face, with nothing but anger in his eyes. he continued to punch and hurt the man in any way possible. you watched with tears in your eyes, hugging yourself tighter. you were happy that Marcus got there in time..

" now get out of here!" Marcus shouted, and the man had no second thoughts before he got up and ran out of the store. Marcus slowly walked over to you and kneeled down, he frowned seeing you so scared and eyes full of water.

" I'm here now precious. you're safe." He assured you. he carefully brought you into his lap, holding you tightly as you clung onto him.

" I'm never letting you leave my sight again." He whispered, wiping your eyes with his thumb," I'm sorry I didn't get there sooner, precious. but I'm right here, you're okay now. I love you." He added, pressing a soft kiss to your forehead.

🩶

haven't updated in a bitttt