Fight for you

🩶
Your POV

I was walking back home from school, Marcus said he'd be over later as he was going to get another pack of cigarettes. But as I walked past the alley, i was harshly pushed against the wall. I winced since it was a brick wall and those hurt a lot, when I looked at who it was.. it was Chico. He had a stupid smirk on his face and a harsh grip on my arms, I tried fighting him off but it was useless.

" where's your little boyfriend? Not here to save you is he?" He asked, putting more pressure on my arms.

" let me go." I said, quietly. I was honestly scared, but at the same time I wasn't.

" why? So you can run to your little hero? The worthless, homeless, piece of nothing!" He yelled the last part, and hearing that, it made me mad. I hated when anyone brought up the fact that Marcus didn't have a real home to go too, but he actually did. Mine.

I did the only thing that I could think of, and it was kicking him between his legs. He groaned in pain as he dropped to the ground, letting go of me. When I tried to get away, he grabbed my ankle causing me to fall. He got on top of me and gripped my neck, squeezing it tight. I did all I could to fight back but I wasn't as strong as he was, so I raised my knee to kick him in the stomach. Again, he dropped next to me and I was now on top of him punching and hitting. I let all my anger out, every last bit.

Nobody talks about Marcus like that, ever.

🩶
Marcus's PoV

I was walking to y/n's house when I passed the alley. Thinking nothing of it, I kept walking but I immediately stopped when I heard what seemed like fighting. I turned around and looked back at the alley when I noticed two people fighting, one was on top of the other. But my heart stopped when I noticed it was y/n, fighting none other than Chico. I dropped my bag and ran over, wrapping my arms around her waist to pull her away. She kicked and screamed, probably not knowing it's me.

" it's me, baby. It's just me." I mumbled in her ear, she then calmed down. I looked down at Chico who had a bloody nose was groaning in pain, I smirked to myself knowing my girl did that.

" let's go home, precious." I whispered, bringing her out of the alley. While we were walking back to her house, i noticed she had hand prints on her neck. That jerk did that to her. But I brushed it off knowing she handled it and I'm proud.

We got to her room and I brought her to the bathroom and set her on the sink, resting myself between her legs and just staring into her beautiful eyes.

" what?" She asked.

" tell me what happened, precious." I spoke, she looked down and sighed.

" he called you worthless.. and homeless.." she mumbled, I could see she was close to crying so I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into me. I realized she wasn't fighting for herself, she was fighting for me. I pulled away and cupped her face, wiping away the tears.

" but that's where he's wrong. I'm not worthless, cause I have someone who makes me feel loved more than anything else in the world." I started, kissing her once." And I'm not homeless, because my home is right in front of me." I finished, kissing her longer this time. I pulled away and brought her to the bed, pulling the blanket over us. I pulled her close to me, resting my forehead against hers. I love her more than anything, she's my hero.

🩶

🥹🥹