hold me tight

🩶

Marcus was walking home from his shift, tired and ready to see his precious. When he got to the house, he unlocked the door, he wanted to door locked any time he wasn't home with you, for your safety. He walked up the stairs and opened your bedroom door only to find his precious girl crying and moving around a lot. He noticed the blankets were on the floor, and you were mumbling in your sleep.

It hurt his heart, hating the fact that his girl was having a nightmare and he wasn't there for her. He dropped his bag, and walked over to the bed. He didn't care about changing, all he cared about was you. He got in next to you, carefully pulling you into his chest but you whimpered and moved away.

" s-stop.. p-please s-stop.." you mumbled, it made Marcus frown as he listened to you begging for whatever or whoever to stop. The fact that you were hurting and he couldn't stop it, he hated seeing you like this. He tempted to pull you closer again but you just repeated the same actions..

" it's just me, precious." He whispered, assuring you that you were safe. After a couple minutes, you woke up still crying softly. You looked around and jumped slightly when you noticed Marcus next to you, who gave you a small smile.

" Marcus?" You asked quietly.

" I'm here, precious." He said, you immediately wrapped your arms around him tightly as he secured his around your waist, bringing you closer to him. You softly cried into his shoulder, remembering the dream you had and what you went through. You felt so lucky to have Marcus, who treats you so good and loves you genuinely. You were just safe with him, and always feel like you will be forever.

" tell me what you need, baby." He spoke, he went to pull you away but you got scared and held onto him more tightly than before.

" I-I just need you.. please.." you mumbled, trying to fight back the tears that threatened to fall. Marcus understood, and just responded by holding you closer to him while whispering sweet nothings into your ear.

" do you wanna talk about it?" He asked, and just hearing that question made your heart hurt.

" I don't wanna remember him anymore, Marcus." You spoke quietly, your voice cracking. He pulled away successfully this time and cupped your face in his warm hands, using his thumbs to wipe your tears away.

" I know, precious," he started," you didn't deserve any of that, and I'm so sorry you had to go through it. But I promise, you don't have to be afraid anymore. I'm not gonna let anyone or anything hurt you, ever again. You're safe with me, precious. I'll keep you safe." He spoke, looking at you for a moment before slowly placing his lips on yours. You melted into the kiss, immediately feeling safe and secure. You held onto him, never wanting to let go.

" I love you, Marcus." You whispered.

" I love you more, my precious girl." He whispered back and you two eventually fell asleep, holding onto one another as if your life depended on it.

🩶

Haven't updated in a minute :)