rage

Enjoy!

🩶
Marcus's PoV

I was on my way to y/n's house, as i always am. I know she's been stressed out lately with school, especially with master Lin being the teacher. When I got to her house, I walked in and headed upstairs where I found her door shut, which rarely ever is. But before I could knock, I heard the sound of glass breaking.

" y/n?" I asked, but I didn't get a response. So I walked in and when I did, my eyes widen. Her room was completely messed with glass everywhere and books thrown all over. She was smashing what I assumed was a picture frame before, hitting the glass over and over and I could see blood oozing from her knuckles.

" y/n! Baby! Hey hey hey.." I panicked, rushing over to her and wrapping my arms around her waist to pull her away.

" let me go." She spoke, squirming around but I held tightly onto her. I dragged her away and set her down, but where she faced me. She had watery eyes and mascara under her eyes, she's been stress crying.

" baby, what's going on? What made you break like this?" I asked, grabbing her hands gently to examine her knuckles. She didn't say anything, but she turned around and her whole body just softened. She walked over and picked up the picture frame.

" I'm so sorry.." she mumbled, repeating it over and over as she held the frame close to her. I was confused, walking closer to her, she turned back around and gave me the frame. It was the picture that of us.. she's apologizing because she broke it.

" baby, it's okay. I'm not mad, but tell me what's wrong." I spoke.

" it's him. He gives so much work and then more homework and I can never finish it. Then, Chico and Maria just wont leave me alone. Everything's just so stressful Marcus and I can't take it anymore." She explained, I frowned. It was true though, master Lin does assign way too much work. Chico and Maria, yeah they're annoying and pathetic.

" I know, love. I hate it too, but you should've came to me, I would've helped and taken care of it." I assured her, bringing her body close to mine as I held her there tightly.

" I know, im sorry." She said.

" i'm always here for you, remember that." I told her, she nodded. I leaned down and passionately kissed her, before pulling away and pressing my forehead against hers. " now, you go to the bathroom and wait for me. I'll clean this up, then I'll help you with the work." I told her.

" I can help you, I made the mess." She disagreed.

" baby, you're hurt. I got this, you go." I quietly laughed, she sighed and walked to the bathroom as I began picking up the glass.

" Marcus." I heard, I turned around. " I love you." She said, god she's the most adorable little thing.

" I love you, precious." I smiled.

🩶

I'm obsessed bye