Safe with me

🩶

Another night. You shot up, crying and breathing heavily. Marcus woke up and immediately brought you into his arms where he held you tightly, shushing you as he began whispering sweet nothings into your ear.

" shh, I'm right here, precious. You're okay, as long as I'm here you'll always be okay." He whispered as he rocked you back and forth in his embrace. You wrapped your arms around his torso, pulling him more closer to you.

" Make it stop, Marcus.." you whimpered, hating that you couldn't sleep peacefully anymore and you had these terrible nightmares of something you didn't want to remember anymore.

" I will, precious. I'll never let anything happen to you again, I promise. You're safe with me, I'll always keep you safe." He assured, before cupping your face in his warm hands. He wiped your tears away before softly pressing his lips against yours, and like you always do, you melted into the kiss.

You realized at that moment, you wouldn't know what you would do without Marcus. You needed him, more than anything. You loved him too much to ever want to lose him. He was your home.

🩶

Small but cute imagine of our boy🫶🏼

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas! I hope you're all resting and enjoying the holidays🤍

Much love