sick

I'm back! it's been so long and I apologize. Life just.. got in the way a lot. But I'm here!

🩶

Just your luck. You were on your period and you were running a fever, life was a vibe. You were basically on your death bed, coughing and sneezing every two seconds while hating the fact that your on your monthly crap. It was 4pm and you were still in bed, with zero motivation. You had the covers over your face as tears dropped for your eyes, life couldn't get any better than this. Just then the door opened, but you didn't bother to see as you obviously knew who it was.

" baby?" You heard a soft voice speak, and footsteps approaching. The covers were gently pulled off of you and you groaned turning over to face the wall, which caused Marcus to chuckle. " what's wrong, precious?" He asked, leaning above you and softly rubbing your side.

" my stomach hurts." You cried, and it was hurting because your cramps and it was just sickness taking over your body. This made Marcus frown, he hated seeing his girl in pain.

" what do you need, precious?" He asked, well you needed a lot of things but the main things were medicine and a very long nap.

" medicine and a nap, that's what I need." You mumbled, your voice cracking in the process.

" baby, are you sick too?" Marcus asked, you only nodded. He quickly hurried and grabbed the medicine and a thermometer, then rushing back to you. He grabbed his water bottle from his bag too. " sit up, precious." He spoke, getting two pills. But you didn't have any energy to move or raise up.

" please, you'll feel better if you take this medicine." He said, and you groaned again before slowly raising up. You took the two pills and a sip of water, Marcus then grabbed the thermometer and took your temperature. It was a high fever.

" my poor baby." He mumbled, feeling bad that you're in a lot of pain. You fell back onto your pillow, feeling relaxed. Marcus got in next to you and pulled you closer to him, holding you tightly.

" no Marcus, you'll get sick too." You mumbled, trying to push away from him but he pulled you back tightly this time.

" I don't care, precious. I'd rather get sick than stay away from you, now go to sleep. I'm right here." He whispered in your ear, before lightly kissing your neck.

" I love you.." you trailed off into sleep.

" I love you more." Marcus whispered before falling asleep seconds later.

🩶

So sorry I haven't been active in so long.