prettiest star

🩶

You were laying in bed doing nothing when your door burst open by an excited Marcus, who had the biggest smile on his face. Before you could say anything he grabbed your hand and ran out of the house, down the street.

" Marcus, where are we going so late?" You asked, full of curiosity. But he looked at you, still keeping that adorable smile as he didn't answer. You two eventually arrived at the bridge, and you were amazed by the beautiful night sky, full of stars. You loved it.

" Marcus.." you whispered as you continued to admire everything, he led you to the edge and helped you up over before sitting down himself. You let your feet dangle as you took in the view above, and Marcus watched you admire it all. He loved making you happy, even if it was the little things.

" the stars are so pretty." You whispered, you felt Marcus grasp your hand in his, bringing it up to his lips as he pressed a gentle kiss on it.

" they are," he whispered, and brought his other hand up to cup your chin, gently tilting it slightly to face him," but you're the prettiest star." He softly smiled before slowly leaning in and pressing his lips against yours, you enjoyed every second of it, as you smiled into the kiss. Yes, Marcus still had this affect on you.

" You're my prettiest star." He whispered again, before kissing your forehead. You cuddled into him as he held you close, and you both finished the night admiring the sky.

🩶

This is so beautiful oml