lalala love

🩶

You sat around the fire humming your favorite song by Olivia Rodrigo, so American. You loved it because it made you think of Marcus every time you played it, cause you were simply just so in love with him. You were in your own little world, not realizing your best friend Saya was even speaking to you.

" y/n?" She spoke, waving a hand in your face. You quickly snapped out of it and looked at everyone, slightly embarrassed as you wrapped Marcus's jacket around your body more. You missed him so much, he was working his shift guys chill he's not dead.

" I think someone misses her man." Maria chuckled, you smiled at the thought of him.

" hey, speaking of Marcus, how are you guys doing?" Saya asked, everyone got quiet ready to listen to you talk about the one boy who you loved more than anything else in the world. They've always teased you both liking each other, so the day you announced he was your boyfriend they thought the world just blew up.

" when he's with me, he laughs at all my jokes, I might just be in love." You sang quietly, it made you miss Marcus so much more now. But your slight sadness ended when you were unexpectedly pulled to your feet and rushed away, leaving your friends with smiles on their faces knowing Marcus listened to everything you just said.

🫶🏻

You were gently placed on your bed, Marcus pulled you into his arms as he smashed his lips onto yours. It was a passionate one, full of love as he held you close to him. Your hands found his hair, and you began playing with his curly locks. You felt his hands got under your shirt, rubbing your sides with his thumbs. You loved every minute of it, especially being with the boy you adored.

When he pulled away, he pressed his forehead against yours.

" I love you so much, precious. God I'm never gonna let you go." He whispered, you smiled as you kissed him once more.

" I love you more, Marcus. I'm never letting you go." You whispered back.

🩶