protecting you

🩶

Tension filled the room as you and Marcus fought back and forth, over something he does that you don't like.

" you just don't understand! What you do puts your life at risk!" You yelled, pacing the room as Marcus sat on your bed clearly annoyed with the argument.

" I put my life at risk for you, y/n. I do it to protect you. So I actually do understand, it's you who doesn't." He spoke, watching as you continued to pace the room, frustrated.

" then stop." You suddenly stopped in your tracks as you spoke calmly, turning to face Marcus who looked at you like you just said the most insane thing. " stop protecting me if it results in you getting hurt or nearly d-dying." Your voice cracked. Tears slowly formed in your eyes, as you allowed it to fall down your face. Marcus was quick to stand in front of you with his hands on your waist, pulling you closer to him.

" you know I'm not gonna stop protecting you, precious." He spoke quietly, taking his thumb to wipe the tear away.

" I know. But stop getting in these dangerous situations for me, I can't lose you.." you mumbled, looking down at your feet to hide the tears that kept forming. But he slowly lifted your chin with his two fingers, making you face him again. He pressed a soft kiss to your lips, pulling you more closer and closer as possible.

" you'll never lose me, baby. I promise. I love you so much." He said.

" I love you too." You said back.

🩶

Cute little imagine