you're all i need

🩶

Y/n tossed and turned on the couch, tears streaming down her cheeks. The blanket was already kicked off her body as she cried for Marcus over and over, Petra and Billy looked in sadness and horror watching their best friend have a terrible nightmare, listening to the crying and screaming that erupted from her.

" call Marcus." Petra ordered Billy, who wasted no time grabbing his phone and calling Marcus. Meanwhile, Petra cautiously moved closer to y/n and leaned down in front of her.

" it's just a bad dream, y/n.." she spoke, hoping her words would comfort the scared girl.

" NO! THEY HURT HIM!." Y/n shouted, causing Petra to fall back in shock as she watched her best friend cry harder and move around more aggressively.

" he's on his way, how is she?" Billy asked, walking back into the living room. But all he found was Petra on the floor with wide eyes and y/n who was more of a mess.

" I've never seen her like this before.." Petra mumbled, her voice full of fear and worry.

🩶

A while later, Marcus busted through the door. His face was full of worry as he looked around for his girl, who he knew desperately needed him. He finally laid eyes on her, seeing the uncontrollable tears and the pain in her voice as she cried his name. He rushed over and gently brought her shaking body into his chest, taking his thumb to wipe some tears away.

" what happened?" He asked, keeping his eyes on her. He hated seeing her so scared, the many tears that kept forming in her eyes, that fact that she didn't even know he was there holding her.

" she just fell asleep.. then started crying and calling for you, it was really bad." Petra spoke, watching her best friend.

" can you two leave for a minute? Just me and her." Marcus said, and Petra Billy left the room.

" I'm right here, precious." He whispered, leaning down to kiss her forehead. Eventually, she stopped crying as much and her body stopped shaking. She opened her eyes to see the boy she needed more than anything, looking down at her with a soft smile.

" Marcus.." she mumbled, raising up as she quickly wrapped her arms around him. He returned with wrapping his arms around her waist, bringing her closer to him.

" I'm here, precious." He whispered, pulling away as he looked into her watery eyes. He wiped the remaining tears away and pecked her lips softly, smiling after.

" they hurt you, Marcus." She mumbled.

" who baby?" He asked her.

" the bad guys.." she replied, hugging him tighter as she said that.

" I'm here, baby. It was just a bad dream, nobody hurt me." He assured her.

" can you stay, please? Don't leave me." She begged, and Marcus chuckled lightly as he pecked her lips again.

" I'm never leaving you, you're too precious. Now come on, let's get some sleep. I'll be here when you wake up, I promise." He spoke, before gently laying you down on the couch as he cuddled into you. You hid in his neck as his arms held you tightly against him.

" I love you so much, precious." He whispered, just as you fell asleep, feeling much more safer this time.

🩶

I literally couldn't figure out what to write about lol