don't give up on me

Heyyy!! Love u guys🤍

🩶

You were sitting up in your bed with your knees against your chest, as you quietly sobbed. Your room was dark and cold, so only your cries filled the air. You hated this feeling. You hated all the overthinking you did, especially in your relationship with Marcus. You loved him so much and what scares you is does he really love you too. So that's why you're currently sad. But what broke the silence was your bedroom door opening, you knew who it was so you didn't bother looking up.

" precious?" You heard a soft voice speak. His voice always calmed you down, it was your peace. But this time it just made you break more. " hey hey hey, come here baby." He said before taking your body in his arms where he held you so tightly. You cried your heart out in his chest, the sound of your sobs just made him want to cry too.

" let it all out, I'm right here." He whispered, rubbing your back as you continued to break. But you had to know, you had to know it was a forever thing. You had to know you weren't just wasting your time, that you were being used or felt bad for. Your biggest fear was losing the one boy who made you feel so loved and cared for.

" do you love me?" You asked, pulling away and looking him straight in the eyes. Of course your question was so sudden and unexpected since his eyes were widen with shock, wondering why in the world you would ask such a question.

" of course I love you, y/n. You're so adorable and precious, I love you more than myself. Why would you ask that?" He spoke, looking down at you waiting for an answer.

" I just feel like you don't." You mumbled, looking down to avoid eye contact. But Marcus tilted your chin up, where you were met by his beautiful smile that you fell in love with. He softly caressed your cheek as he just looked at you with his loving eyes.

" you're the best thing that has ever happened to me, the best thing to ever exist, the best person I have ever met. You're the reason I wake up every morning, the reason I sleep, the reason to keep going. You're my reason to live, my everything. You're the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with, the girl I want to welcome death with, the girl I wanna grow old together with. You're my girl. My love. My precious. I love you, y/n y/l/n. Don't you ever doubt my love for you again, ever." He spoke, and at this point both of you had tears in your eyes. And you knew then, he did truly love you.

" I love you, Marcus." You whispered. He smiled before planting his lips on yours, kissing you for what felt like forever. When he pulled away, he laid you down and held you close to him. You went to sleep with a peaceful mind and dry eyes, next to the love of your life.

🩶

AHH