Im right here

🩶

Cute little imagine <3

Marcus's PoV

I held y/n close to my chest as I just stared at the ceiling while rubbing her back, since it helps her fall asleep. I wasn't tired, and I didn't even try going to sleep. But I suddenly felt her moving around, thinking she just got uncomfortable and hot. But few seconds later I heard her slightly crying.

" Marcus.." she whimpered, I realized she was having a nightmare. " p-please don't leave me.." she whispered, and my heart dropped. I could never leave this girl, not ever. She's my whole world. She's my home.

I sat up and gently took her in my arms, bringing one of my hands up to caress her face.

" I'm right here, precious." I softly spoke, wiping the tears that fell from her eyes. Seconds later they opened, and she looked up at me almost as if she was in shock.

" y-you died.. you left m-me." She whispered, as more tears began to fall. I nodded as I continued to wipe them away, caressing her face with my thumb.

" I'm never leaving you, baby. I promise I'm never gonna leave you, I love you." I assured her, bringing my lips to her forehead leaving a soft kiss.

" but it felt so real.." she whispered.

" but it wasn't, I'm here. See?" I told her, before leaning down to press my lips against hers.

" I love you, Marcus." She whispered again, god she's adorable.

" and I love you, so much. Now go back to sleep, precious." I smiled, she soon fell back asleep in my arms. I held her tightly while admiring her, everything about her. She's my everything.

" I'm right here." I whispered.

🩶

Ok so i literally sobbed way too much. If you've seen unhuman.. i literally couldn't even finish the ending. And if you've seen your honor.. yeah i couldn't finish it either. Why did he have to die ?😭