You're enough for me

Hi everyone, I'll try to be active this weekend!

Warning ⚠️ - sad. ( please don't cry )

Enjoy!

🩶

You found yourself sitting on the cold bathroom floor, with a tear stained face holding a razor in your hand. Scars.. they covered your thighs, as blood oozed down your leg. All you wanted was for the pain to go away, and this is what you thought was the only way to relieve it. Story behind it, you hated how you suffered severely from depression and anxiety. They completely destroyed you and your life, and you were tired of it. So here you are, 12:30 in the morning on a bathroom floor destroying yourself more.

" baby?" You heard from outside, it was Marcus. You tried desperately to stop your sobs, to stop the tears. You didn't think he'd come by, well obviously to stay over. You didn't want him to see you like this, you'll never forgive yourself if he did. What if he leaves you? What if he thinks it's disgusting? See, the anxiety.

" precious, can I come in?" He asked, reaching the door and fidgeting with the knob. You quietly threw the blade away and grabbed a rag to clean the blood up, but it wasn't really doing much. You knew you couldn't hide this anymore, so you just broke down in more tears. Bringing your knees to your chest as you let all your bottled emotions out. Marcus who was now more worried than ever, tried all he could to get the door open. Finally, when he did, his heart stopped as he eyes laid on your body. He seen the blood, your thighs, and just you hurting. His girl was hurting and he didn't know it..

He slowly kneeled down in front of you, placing his hands on your knees. You lifted your head and both your eyes met, but he was met with your bloodshot ones.

" let me see, precious." He softly spoke, and you slowly brought your knees down to show him. He examined over your thighs, looking at each fresh cut you have made. He traced his hand over them, but you winced at the touch.

" why did you do this?" He asked, still looking at your thighs.

" I- I just wanted the p-pain to go away." You whispered, sniffing a little. He then looked back up at you, as he brought his hand up to wipe your tears away with his thumb.

" then you should've come to me, baby. I would've helped you better than this. I would've held you and let you cry in my arms if you needed too, I'd do anything for you to be okay." He spoke, now moving to sit next to you as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder, and you leaned your head on his.

" just know I'm always gonna be here for you, ok? I'm never gonna let you go through anything alone. Don't ever doubt my love for you, because I love you more than my own life. Don't ever think you can't come to me whenever you're hurting, because I'll drop whatever I'm doing to be with you. I love you so much, y/n y/l/n. One day, I'm gonna make you my wife and we're going to be the happiest people on earth. I'm gonna love you forever, til my last breath. You're my girl. My heart belongs to you." He told you, at this point you stopped crying and sniffing. Marcus lifted your chin with his fingers as you now made eye contact, and he took no time pressing his lips onto yours. Yes, your heart belongs to him too. Forever.

🩶

Aww