my sleepyhead

I'm a person who loves sleeping so much :)

🩶
Marcus's PoV

After a very long day at work, I was finally going home. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door, it was around 10:30pm. I was happy to get to go home and be with my girl, I missed her so much. I grabbed a cigarette and lit it before putting it in my mouth, walking through the alley. When I reached her house, I unlocked the door with my key and walked inside, closing the door behind me. I walked upstairs and got to her bedroom, where I opened the door and found my precious sleeping peacefully. She looked so adorable when she slept, so cute.

I set my bag down on the floor and walked to the closet, grabbing a pair of sweats and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and combed my messy hair before changing and throwing my shirt off, tossing it in the laundry. I walked back out and went over to the bed, moving the blanket so I could lay next to her. I could tell she immediately felt cold when I removed the blanket, her body shook slightly. I pulled her closer to me, trying to warm her up.

" Marcus.." I heard her mumble.

" shh, it's me baby. Go back to sleep." I assured her, kissing the back of her head. She then re-adjusted to where she's now facing me and nuzzled her head in my chest, god I loved when she'd do that. I kissed her forehead and after a few minutes, I fell asleep.

🩶

Man I wanna meet Benjamin one day bro 😭 I'd die