Epilogue

Taehyung walked to the threshold of the tribe, only to find his beautiful wife standing there, mesmerized by the scenery before him. His hanfu swayed in the air, accentuating his graceful movements, while his hair cascaded freely, released from the confines of its ribbon as Once again, his mischievous husband had untied his hair, a playful act that always brought a smile to Taehyung's lips.
Strands of hair danced around his shoulders and back, framing his face like a portrait of elegance.

Jimin' s work load is increased by the mischevious husband of prince . Taheyung imagined Jimin, at times, retreating to a corner to shed a few tears over the twelve times a day he had to knot the prince's hair.

" Hyungie ", jungkook warned , playfully glaring his husband .

To which he just recieved a grin , he shook his head .

"How come I become this lucky to have this angelic, beautiful wife all for myself?" he breathed out, his voice filled with awe. Even after months of their marriage, Taehyung still couldn't believe that Jungkook was finally his wife.

Jungkook kissed his lips tenderly. "When did you come back?" he asked, concern evident in his eyes. Taehyung had gone to a nearby kingdom for some work, a rare occasion where Jungkook couldn't accompany him due to not feeling well. Despite initially refusing to leave without his wife , Taehyung eventually relented, knowing the importance of the matters at hand. And now, within 24 hours, Taehyung stood before him, fulfilling the deadline for his return. The thought of being away from his wife for any longer than that was unbearable for Taehyung

"Just now, Jimin told me to meet you here," Taehyung said, wrapping his arms around the younger from behind, his touch gentle yet firm.

"This is my favorite place," Jungkook admitted, leaning into Taehyung's embrace, finding solace in his husband's arms.

"I know my doll ," Taehyung replied softly, planting a kiss on the crown of Jungkook's head, his affection palpable.

"Taehyungie Hyung, all good things happened here. We met here, then we separated, then we met again, and then separated, and then again met here," Jungkook reminisced, his voice filled with fondness as he held Taehyung close.

"So~," Jungkook continued, his tone becoming more serious, "I felt the need to add another very important memory at this place," he added, his eyes shining with anticipation.

Taehyung felt a wave of confusion wash over him as Jungkook turned him around to face him, their gazes locked in a silent exchange of emotions. His hand rested on Taehyung's chest, while Taehyung's arms encircled his waist.

With a mixture of excitement and nervousness, Jungkook took Taehyung's hand and placed it on his tummy. "Hyung, we are becoming a family of three," he announced, a radiant smile gracing his lips as he looked into Taehyung's bewildered eyes.

"I am expecting, Hyungie. We are going to have a baby," Jungkook revealed, his voice trembling with emotion as he shared the news.

"B-baby?" Taehyung gasped, his eyes widening in disbelief, his heart swelling with joy.

Jungkook smiled through tears, "Yes, a baby is coming," he confirmed, his voice filled with happiness, his eyes shimmering with joyful tears. And within seconds, he found himself swept off the ground by his exuberant husband, Taehyung, who lifted him up in a whirlwind of excitement and pure love. Their laughter filled the air, mingling with the sounds of nature around them, as they celebrated the precious life they were about to bring into the world together.

"I am going to be a dad!" Taehyung exclaimed, cradling Jungkook in his arms .

Surely, this place had seen every aspect of their relationship, and now it would witness them becoming parents and playing with their child.

The nine months were an emotional rollercoaster for both Jungkook and Taehyung, but they overcame it with patience and love. Finally, their son, Kim Ha Jun, was born, bringing immense joy to their lives. Taehyung danced with elation when his son was born, feeling like he was on cloud nine, while Jungkook observed his world -cherishing the sight of his son playing with his father.

Ha Jun became the apple of everyone's eye in the tribe, their prince, the precious blood of Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook, a symbol of their enduring love and commitment to each other.

And everybody is sure Kim Jungkook's love for Kim Taehyung will be written down in the history, immortalized as one of the greatest tales of devotion and passion ever told.

*************
"It surely did," Jungkook said as he closed the book 'Eyes of the Forsaken', a piece of South Korean history.

"Jungkook, your grandpa was great to name you after the great Kim Jungkook," another boy sitting in the library beside him added.

"Jiminie, but when will I meet my 'Kim Taehyung'?" Jungkook whined, his heart yearning like that of a lovesick puppy, as he sat in the university library, immersed in the tale of Kim Jungkook and Kim Taehyung.

"Hey, did you hear about the transferred student?" another boy with sleepy eyes piped up from the other side of Jungkook.

"Yoongi hyung, what do I have to do with this new student?" Jungkook asked, rolling his eyes.

"Just... he's weird," Yoongi answered cryptically.

"In what way?" Jungkook inquired.

"He seems... hmm... how to put it... Yeah....., 'stone-hearted'," Yoongi replied, causing Jungkook to instantly spring up from his seat and rush towards the library door.

"Hey, where are you going?" Jimin asked, raising his voice in the library.

"TO MEET MY FORSAKEN ," Jungkook shouted back, his voice filled with determination as he darted off with a bunny-like smile.

"Hush," the librarian warned Jimin.

"Come on, Jin hyung," Jimin whined at the librarian.

As Jungkook ran with speed, he almost collided with the college doctor, Jung Hoseok.

"Phew... Almost a collision, slow down a bit, kid," the doctor shouted.

Jungkook continued running, his heart pounding with anticipation, until he finally spotted him at the end of the corridor, bidding farewell to Professor Kim Namjoon.

"Found you," he said with a grin as he ran  towards him, towards Kim Taehyung , towards a love that transcended time and space Running for him, running to him, a thousand times over.

********
,🤧🤧 okay it's finally the end ... I can't just can't say good bye to this book.

It's so hard .

N yes don't forget to share your thoughts about this story , your views boost me to present good work infront of you all .