Bonus*

Sitting in a circle, Amie sat a bottle in the midst of the four and grinned while looking around. Xhenia wanted to have a slumber party, so Alekses invited Ona and Amie over to stay the night at her home. They were all dressed in pajamas, waiting for the next activity.

"Who's ready to play spin the bottle," she grinned.

Ona and Alekses groaned at the childish game while Xhenia looked around confused. Ona snatched the bottle and hid it behind her.

"We are not playing that game," she growled under her breath. Why the hell does she want to play that?

"Oh come on, it was the only excuse I could use to get a chance to kiss Xhenia," Ona pouted, revealing the reason for the game. The truth was everyone except Xhenia had been drinking.

"That's it. No more drinks for you," Ona mumbled while handing the bottle to Alekses, who disposed of it immediately. "Fucking light-weight, I swear."

"Bitch, we've been drinking for three hours, fuck off my dick."

You don't have a fucking dick.

Before an argument could start, Xhenia jumped in and asked a question to quench her curiosity.

"Um, what's spin the bottle?" She didn't question if Amie had a penis because after meeting Alekses, it seemed it could be possible for her.

Ona quickly covered Amie's mouth before she could answer.

"Nothing you should worry about, little one."

Ona tried to contain the wriggling woman, but then Amie bit Ona's hand. Having enough of her, Ona pulled Amie to her by her shirt and held eye contact with her.

"Calm your ass down," she hissed in Amie's face.

Amie grinned. She was full of mischief tonight.

"Make me, bitch."

Xhenia's hand flew over her mouth in shock when Ona abruptly stood with Amie's shirt still clutched in her hand.

"We're going to use your bathroom for a moment."

"Just stay in the guest room tonight," Alekses waved them off. "I don't feel like hearing you from the bathroom."

In a flash, the two disappeared around the corner, and up the stairs.

"Are they always like that," Xhenia turned towards Alekses and asked. She was still shocked Amie called Ona the B-word and that Ona had grabbed Amie the way she did.

"More or less," Alekses shrugged. She stood up and held out her hand to Xhenia. "Want to go have our own fun?"

Our own fun?

Xhenia didn't verbally question it and followed Alekses up the stairs, leaving Oreo and Paws asleep downstairs. Surprisingly, Amie didn't wake them with her ruckus.

When they made it into Alekses' room, Alekses shut the door and immediately captured Xhenia's lips in an overpowering kiss.

Oh, this is what she meant.

Xhenia returned the kiss and kept up as best she could. She snaked her arms around Alekses' neck and stood on her tiptoes. Alekses wrapped her arms around Xhenia's waist and picked her up.

"Whiskers," Alekses whispered against Xhenia's neck, gathering the woman's full attention. "I want to try something new with you. Will you let me?"

"What do you want to try," Xhenia whimpered as Alekses nipped along her neck.

"That's a secret. As we go, let me know if you don't like it, or you feel uncomfortable, and I'll stop, okay?"

The feeling of Alekses palming her ass distracted Xhenia from most of what was said, but she was sure she got the gist of it. Xhenia tightened her legs around Alekses' waist and nodded.