25*

"But my legs are numb."

"That's fine."

Alekses grabbed Xhenia by her waist and tossed her over her shoulder.

"Wait, Alekses. Put me down. I'm still wet," Xhenia said, referring to her body, but Alekses took it her own way.

"I know," Alekses said, slipping her fingers through the woman's folds.

"Alekses, please don't drop me," Xhenia moaned while Alekses played with her pearl.

Alekses chuckled and dipped her fingers into the woman's entrance. With her other hand, she smacked Xhenia's ass before wrapping her arm around her thighs.

"See, little mouse, I haven't dropped you," Alekses teased while moving her fingers.

Alekses walked to her bed, pulled her fingers out, and dropped Xhenia onto the bed.

"Alekses," Xhenia squealed.

"You like saying my name, don't you," Alekses chuckled. Not that she had a problem with it. It just wasn't the tone she wanted to hear her name in. "Now, scream it."

"Scream it? What do you mean," Xhenia fearfully asked. Xhenia started to back away, but Alekses grabbed her calf and held her in place.

"Don't run from me just yet, little mouse."

Xhenia looked up at Alekses, then under her to see her member was still rigid. It was almost as if her efforts were fruitless. To be frank, it looked more rigid than before.

It didn't go down.

"Eyes up here," Alekses spoke, pulling Xhenia's attention to her lips. They looked a bit swollen from the kissing she had done. She was sure hers was worse.

Alekses' face settled in a frown. She still didn't have Xhenia's attention. Leaning down, she placed a rather harsh kiss on the woman's lips.

"Get out of your head and give me your attention," she growled when Xhenia finally met her eyes again.

Every thought in Xhenia's mind dispersed. She didn't know what to think anymore, nor did she want to. Leaning up, Xhenia wrapped her arms around Alekses' shoulders, mumbled a soft ok, and connected their lips again.

"You have all my attention, Alekses."

Alekses bit on Xhenia's bottom lip, then dragged her tongue down the woman's neck, sucking and biting wherever the trail led. The trail led to Xhenia's breast, where she did the same while kneading and pinching the other. When she was satisfied with that one, she switched to the other and did the same.

Xhenia's hand had found its way into Alekses' hair, and she tugged on it, trying to pull the woman away from her breast. They were quite sensitive for some reason.

Is it because of what she did earlier?

Alekses chuckled and moved further down Xhenia's body, taking the hint. Her trail had led her to Xhenia's thighs. She left marks all over Xhenia's inner thighs before she stood and stared at her masterpiece.

"Gorgeous," she mumbled at the woman's disheveled state as she writhed, patiently waiting for more. "You're so patient."

Alekses, on the other hand, was not. Cuffing under Xhenia's right knee, Alekses wrapped it around her waist and rubbed her member through the folds of the woman she was desperate for.

"Are you ready, little mouse?"

The fear deep inside Xhenia wanted her to shake her head, but the overwhelming lust she felt at that moment for this person convinced her to nod. She was as ready as she'd ever be. She wasn't letting her past hold her back from this.