14

That day had long passed, but it hadn't been forgotten.

After Xhenia's punishment, Alekses threw the panties away, cleaned Xhenia up, did her hair, and shut her back in the room with Paws.

She needed to get away from the little mouse before she did as she pleased with her. To keep her mind from wandering, Alekses had drowned herself in her work, but the sound of Xhenia's moan played in her mind like a broken record.

Like now, Alekses was checking stats on the new hires. She couldn't say much about them just yet, but she had a good feeling about them.

Alekses sighed and sat back in her chair. She could feel a headache coming along and decided to take a break by checking on Xhenia. She turned to her third monitor and turned it on.

She had turned it off since her eyes kept wandering while she tried to work.

She should be asleep about now.

Yeah, Xhenia should've been asleep, but she wasn't. Alekses had made her feel something she had never felt that day. Not even her ex-boyfriend made her feel this way.

Her body had been buzzing ever since Alekses touched her, and she didn't know what to do. It had become so unbearable to the point she was frustrated. She had even kicked Paws out of her bed and laid him on his. She didn't want to keep waking him up with her movements.

Whenever she saw Alekses, she had an urge to ask her to do it again, but she'd clamp her lips and legs and mumble, "She's a woman and my capturer."

At the moment, Xhenia tossed and turned around in her bed, trying to rid herself of the friction, but her movements made it worse.

Having enough, she sat up and got out of bed. She walked to the door and raised her hand, balling it into a fist.

"Alekses should be awake still, right," she mumbled. She usually takes Paws out before she goes to sleep.

She went to knock on the door but suddenly changed her mind. No, I can't. I can't ask her to help me. That would probably weird her out.

Immediately giving up on the thought, Xhenia went to the bed and sat, jumping when it increased her sensitivity.

"I need to get rid of this feeling," she said in a breathy tone. "I'm gonna go crazy if I don't."

But I don't know what to do.

Suddenly, she remembered a conversation she had with Amy.

"I hate when I can't see my boyfriend," Amy groaned as she fell onto her bed.

Xhenia had gotten permission from her Uncle to spend the weekend end over. Everyone else in the was asleep except for them.

"Why," Xhenia asked, sitting beside her friend.

"For when I'm horny, duh."

"Huh?"

"You're too innocent. I thought Jason said you guys did it," Amy said, mumbling the last part to herself. "Have you and Jason had sex?"

Xhenia painfully scrunched her face at the memory of the so-called sex they had.

Xhenia wouldn't call it that, though. From what her teacher said, it was supposed to be something they both enjoyed, but Xhenia didn't. She knew she wasn't ready for it, but she was tired of him asking and pressuring her about it.

"We did, but I didn't like it. It hurt the entire time," Xhenia shrugged.

"Well, he didn't do it right," Amy sat up and said.

She crawled to Xhenia and straddled her lap, catching Xhenia off-guard. 

"What are you doing?"

"Have you ever touched yourself," Amy asked, ignoring Xhenia.

"Touched myself?"

Amy ran her hands down Xhenia's body and cupped her area. 

"Have you ever touched yourself here?

Xhenia had never had the thought to do anything of the sort. Her focus was always on her studies. She barely had time to hang out with Amy or the boyfriend she didn't want, Jason.

"No."

"You are so missing out," the girl said and pushed Xhenia back. 

"You have," Xhenia innocently asked. 

Amy cocked her head to the side and thought what a dummy her friend was. How was she so inexperienced?

"Of course I have," she smiled a pure smile, but her intentions were anything but pure.

She crawled higher onto Xhenia's lap and began rocking herself against Xhenia's core. "Sometimes I'll do this against my pillow when I feel like it, or I'd touch right here if it's unbearable," she said, rubbing Xhenia's pearl through her shorts.

Xhenia looked at her pillow and shook her head. "I'm not doing that."

She looked at her hand next and thought about it.

It didn't feel right when Amy did it, but when Alekses did it, I liked it. Maybe if I-

"What are you doing still awake," Xhenia heard and jumped in fear.

"Alekses, you scared me," Xhenia gasped with a hand on her chest.

She didn't make any sounds when she came in. She was hoping Xhenia would be asleep when she arrived.

"Why are you awake," Alekses asked again. She leaned on the wall and looked at her with devouring eyes. There was no mistake that she wanted Xhenia now, but she'd have to hold back until the woman was comfortable with her.

"I can't sleep."

"Why not? What's wrong?"

Xhenia opened her mouth to tell the truth, but then, a thought came to mind. 

"I was thinking about outside. Can I go with you to take Paws out," she innocently asked. She had hoped the question would get Alekses upset with her again.

"Xhenia, we've been through this already," Alekses calmly responded.

"But I want to go outside."

"Xhenia."

"Let me go outside, please," Xhenia asked again.

Alekses quietly observed Xhenia where she stood. She knew something was up by the way Xhenia twitched where she sat and played with her fingers. Alekses noticed Xhenia had been avoiding the topic of the outdoors since last Saturday, so it was a surprise that she brought it up. She even knows that the topic upsets Alekses.

Is the little mouse trying to get in trouble?

Alekses pushed off the wall when she came to her conclusion and took wide strides toward the woman. Xhenia's immediate response was to try to get away by scooting toward the back of the bed. This only amused Alekses. When she got close enough, Alekses grabbed Xhenia's ankle, pulled her back to her, and crawled over her.

"Do you really want to go outside, Whiskers?"

"Whis-yes, I want to go outside," Xhenia answered, ignoring the name.

"Well, if that's what you want," Alekses shrugged and stood up, leaving the disheveled woman on the bed.

Wait, is she going to let me outside?