16*

"What you started," Xhenia mumbled, trying to think of what Alekses meant.

Alekses chuckled and softly patted Xhenia's ass with her hand, making the woman's body jerk while she released a hiss. "Yes, Whiskers, what I started. Now, be a good little pet and stay still for me."

Alekses reached down under the woman until she got to Xhenia's pearl. Using her two middle fingers, Alekses ran them over the woman's pearl, up toward her entrance, and back down.

Running over Xhenia's pearl again, Alekses used her wetness and circled it. Xhenia shivered in anticipation. The throb she felt kept getting worse the more Alekses teased her. She wanted to say something about it, but she kept her lips clamped.

"Are you comfortable with me going further, Whiskers," Alekses asked, constantly teasing the woman's entrance and her nub.

"Will it hurt?"

"No, I won't hurt you."

Xhenia thought about it. Everything Alekses had done for her always benefited her. Even what Alekses had just done satisfied her. So if it doesn't benefit me, Alekses wouldn't do it.

"I trust you."

That was all Alekses needed to hear.

She slapped Xhenia on her area, then inserted two fingers into the woman's entrance. She moved her fingers at a pace that was neither too slow nor too fast so the woman could adjust to her fingers. Xhenia moaned and jerked at the foreign feelings.

This doesn't feel like how it did with Jason. It feels...amazing. Maybe it's because she doesn't have a penis and is using her fingers.

Unconsciously, Xhenia stood on her toes, attempting to get away from the overbearing pleasure she felt.

Alekses removed her fingers and slapped the woman's area again. "Didn't I say to stay still," Alekses grabbed the leash and said. She tightened the leash and grabbed Xhenia's left hand, clasping them together.

"I'm sorry, Alekses," Xhenia squeaked. She had tried her best to stay still, but the knots in her stomach weren't letting her.

Alekses mentally chuckled while the woman was on her desk and shook her head. If she's running from my fingers, imagine what she'd do with my dick.

"Whiskers," Alekses called to the woman whilst playing with her nub. "Are my fingers not enough for you? Do you want something bigger?"

Xhenia had climaxed multiple times from Alekses' fingers, but she'd continue clenching around Alekses' fingers, giving her a hard time pulling them out. It was as if she needed more.

"Bigger?"

"Mhm, do you want to try something bigger," Alekses asked again.

Xhenia tried to think about it, but she couldn't since Alekses kept dipping her fingers inside her and spreading her juices over her area. What Xhenia did know without thinking was she wanted Alekses to somehow go deeper.

"I want you to go deeper."

"Deeper, hmm?"

Alekses let go of Xhenia's hand, but Xhenia gripped it.

"Please don't leave me like this," she whimpered, shivering when Alekses let out a deep chuckle that traveled down the woman's spine.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to."

Alekses walked around the desk and opened the bottom drawer again. Grabbing something, she hid it behind her back and showed Xhenia her hand.

"Do you see the mess you've caused? Be a dear and clean your mess for me," she said, slipping her fingers into Xhenia's mouth.