20

After cleaning the mess in the kitchen and dining room, Alekses had run Xhenia a bath. What Xhenia had said kept running through her mind. It saddened her how Xhenia was right about one thing. There hasn't been a missing person report filed yet. It was as if she never existed.

"Is it too hot?"

"No."

"Too cold?"

"No."

"If I make it back in time tomorrow, I have to wash your hair. If I don't, I'll wash it the day after, okay?"

"Okay."

The sound of water dripping from the faucet echoed throughout the bathroom when the two got quiet. Alekses sat on the ground beside the tub, resting her head on the tub with her hand in the water. Xhenia laid quietly in the tub and played with the hand Alekses had in the water.

A little while after, Alekses stood and bathed Xhenia three times before getting her out. She had tried to dress the woman in her pajamas, but Xhenia refused to put them on. She wanted another one of Alekses' dress shirts.

Alekses eventually complied with the request after explaining she could get sick from sleeping in just a shirt.

"At least button it up, little mouse."

"I don't wanna."

"Button the damn shirt."

Xhenia huffed and buttoned the shirt. Mildly satisfied, Alekses picked her up and went to her room.

"Go get in the bed," she placed Xhenia down and said. "I'm going to shower."

Xhenia crawled onto the bed and watched Alekses shuffle around the room, gathering her clothes. Then she disappeared through the bathroom door, leaving the woman to her own thoughts.

Was I too much for her just now? She looked so tired. Maybe I should have kept my rant to myself, but if I did, would she still let me sleep beside her?

She looked in the corner beside the bed and saw Paws lying on his dog bed. I'm sure she would let him sleep here.

Xhenia shivered and laid underneath the comforter, hoping to warm herself while she waited.

Alekses gripped the wall as a shiver went down her spine. She bit her lip to hold in her groans. Xhenia had her a little more wounded than usual, and she needed a release. Her hand kept moving faster while the steaming water fell over her.

She could feel herself getting closer to a release, but it just didn't seem like it was enough. She needed the woman who caused this to fix it.

"I've been trying for a while," she mumbled, watching the water drip from her hair. "I need to get out."

She turned the water to cold. Goosebumps rose all over her. She threw her head back and let the water run over her face.

I need to calm down.

She took her shower and got out. She pulled her hair into a ponytail and got dressed, then she dried her hair.

Paws was sitting in front of the door when she opened it. When he saw her, he barked and nipped at her feet. He then ran to the bed and jumped.

"Nope, not tonight, buddy," she rejected the pup. She grabbed him and placed him on his bed, where he began to whine. "Sorry, buddy. You did a no-no in the living room."

Paws kept whining and puppy eyes. "No, and if you start howling, you're sleeping by the front door."

Paws pushed air through his nose and turned his back towards her. If he had to go, he had to go.

Alekses chuckled at his behavior and got in bed herself. Xhenia was already fast asleep, but when Alekses got in bed, she turned over and wrapped herself around the woman.

Alekses placed her arm around Xhenia to hold her steady and closed her eyes.

I forgot she is a wild sleeper.

When morning came, Xhenia was the first to wake up.

"Alekses, there's something poking me." When Alekses didn't answer, she sat up and rubbed her eyes, yawning.

"The sun's not up yet," she mumbled. Her voice was slightly hoarse from sleep. She looked down and saw she was directly on top of Alekses. "Huh? So what was poking me?"

She looked down at the area that was poking her. There was a lump in Alekses' pants.

Please don't tell me she stuffed Paws in there.

Xhenia looked over at Paws' bed. When she saw him sleeping soundly, she let out a sigh of relief. So what could be in her pants? For Xhenia, there were two ways to find out: ask Alekses or look for herself. Of course, she chose the second option.

Xhenia softly grabbed the ends of Alekses' pants and boxers and pulled them down, revealing what had been poking her. The culprit sprung forward, briefly scaring the curious woman.

Letting her curiosity get the best of her, Xhenia's hand hovered over Alekses' member when the owner woke up.

"What are you doing?"

Alekses voice groggy voice scared the woman, and she tightly gripped the member.

"Fuck," Alekses groaned. "Let go, Xhenia," she hissed, grabbing the woman's hand.

"I'm so sorry. Something was poking me, so I," Xhenia started but cut herself off. "Did I hurt you?"

"It's okay," Alekses painfully groaned. "Just let go."

Her voice was still groggy, but because of the grip Xhenia had on her, Alekses was wide awake.

"I'm sorry," Xhenia whispered with guilt evident in her voice while letting go.

Alekses quickly tucked herself away and leaned against the headboard. What a fucking morning this is.

"Alekses, I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

"So, you, um, you have a-a, uh."

"Yes, I have a dick, Xhenia," Alekses mumbled, confirming it.

"Wow, I've never seen one on a woman. Not that I've seen many people naked," Xhenia said. "Can I touch it?"

"No."

Xhenia sat on her hind legs, obviously brimming with more questions, but she didn't want to bother Alekses so early in the morning. However, Alekses could feel Xhenia's eyes burning a hole in her face.

"What is it, Xhenia?"

"Are you a trans woman?"

"Why are you awake?"