24*

Alekses picked Xhenia up and pushed her against the shower wall. Her lips moved almost simultaneously with Xhenia's, practically devouring them.

When Xhenia pulled away from the kiss, Alekses' lips didn't stop moving. Her lips traveled alongside the woman's jaw and down her neck. Her hand groped and pinched at Xhenia's nipple while her lips left marks all over the woman's neck.

"Alekses," Xhenia deeply gasped when Alekses bit the side of her neck. It was as if Alekses was trying to draw blood.

"Was that too much for you, Whiskers," Alekses asked, peppering kisses over Xhenia's face, making her giggle.

"No, it wasn't."

Alekses nodded and ran her eyes over Xhenia's face.

"Such a pretty girl you are," she mumbled, placing more kisses on Xhenia's lips. "My pretty girl."

So caught up in the moment, Xhenia said something she'd never thought she'd say to this woman.

"I'm your pretty girl, and you're my handsome woman."

Alekses stared at the woman then she grinned. "Don't take it back." She bit on Xhenia's bottom lip, pulling on it while her hand traveled further south.

"Say it again, Whiskers. Say, I'm yours," Alekses grinned. She used her thumb to press down on the woman's pearl while she effortlessly slipped her middle and ring fingers in Xhenia. "Say it for me."

Xhenia buried her head in Alekses' neck and rocked against her fingers, letting out soft airy moans. She was trying to meet Alekses' rhythm, but unlike last time, Alekses didn't start her off slow and easy. No, Alekses went at her own speed and completely overwhelmed Xhenia.

"You're mine, Alekses," she moaned in Alekses' ear. "All mine."

Xhenia couldn't see, but Alekses' eyes had lowered and dilated. She'd always belonged to this little mouse until the day she grew cold.

Alekses curled her fingers when Xhenia started clenching around her and slowed her rhythm. She didn't want her getting off just yet.

"Alekses," Xhenia squeaked when the knot in her stomach became uncomfortable. She squirmed against Alekses, attempting to free herself, but Alekses gripped her waist and held her still.

"Stay still for me," Alekses groaned, pulling her fingers away. All of Xhenia's squirming stimulated Alekses' member more than she already was.

Alekses changed the settings of the rain shower head to its extended arm. She stood Xhenia onto her wobbly legs and switched the shower to massage mode.

"What are you doing," Xhenia squeaked again when Alekses dropped to her knees and threw one of Xhenia's legs over her shoulder.

"Be a doll and hold onto me, okay?"

"Okay, Alekses."

Xhenia looked down at Alekses, thinking she wasn't looking, and met Alekses' sultry eyes already staring into hers. Even if she was a darker shade, Xhenia could tell her blush was evident.

She quickly looked away and held onto Alekses' shoulders.

"Such a good mouse."

Xhenia could feel her ears burn hotter, and the water wasn't making it any better for her.

Alekses looked from Xhenia's face to her area and licked her lips. She curled her tongue and licked from the woman's pearl to her entrance. She then flattened her tongue and came back up, flicking Xhenia's pearl.

She did it again before roughly sucking on Xhenia's pearl. She had a grip on Xhenia's thigh that was sure to leave marks.

"A-Alekses, calm down," Xhenia begged, tightening her grip on Alekses.