A Jail Bird, Invalid, Martyr, Cutter, Retard and Parasitic Twin (S4 E7)

I was downstairs with the Gallaghers as Carl started playing around with his face and said "Can you do this". Debbie looked at us and said "Is Fiona coming down for breakfast". Lip shrugged and said "She's not up yet". I then shook Liam's milk as I said "Oh, look what I have little man, yes I have your bottle baby".

I then gave Liam the bottle and said "We need to make sure he has all of that, it will help him". Lip nodded and said "From now on, nothing goes into your mouth unless we give it to you buddy". Debbie then said "What is that smell". I sighed and shouted "Frank stop smoking fucking weed".

Debbie then said "Oh Carl, get Liam away from the stairs". Lip then said "Y/n and I can take Liam to school today, grab some dinner while we're there". Carl looked at us and said "What about Coq au Vin, Sheila made it once". I sighed and said "Cock a what what?". Lip sighed and said "I hope you can remember it because its probably the last time you're gonna have it".

Carl then said "We could order pizza, Fiona let us have that when she's working late". I shook my head and said "One neither of us is Fiona, two its too expensive". Lip nodded and said "We're back to generics from Food 4 Less and dumpster diving". I sighed and said "Well, probably not dumpster diving".

Sammi then walked in and said "I could buy a few groceries". Debbie looked at her and said "Yes, that would be nice since we have two extra mouths to feed". Lip sighed and said "Why don't you ask Frank to lay off the weed?". Sammi looked at us and said "He's very sick, worse than ever". 

I looked at her and said "Well, we're very out on our asses if the social services come to check on us and it smells like Snoop Dogg just threw a massive party in here". Debbie nodded and said "Yeah, the only reason we're letting you stay here is to take care of Frank". She stepped forwards and said "I don't think you guys understand".

I sighed and said "Trust us we understand". Lip nodded and said "We've lived with that asshole our whole lives". Debbie then said "Now you're trying to play big sis". Lip looked at her and said "You're lucky we don't bounce you to the curb". I sighed and said "So if we say no more weed and we mean no weed".

She nodded and said "Okay, fine". Lip then said "Okay good, now everybody listen, remember when the social worker does show up you text either me or Y/n immediately". I nodded and said "We will get our way towards you if we're away". Carl looked at us and said "What about Fiona". 

Lip looked at him and said "We've got her covered, now we need you to stall the social worker till one of us gets back". Debbie then said "Are we understood". Everyone nodded as Debbie's phone rang and she said "That's my ride, gotta stop by Sheila's to water her plants and I wont be home for dinner".

I sighed and said "Why, where are you going". She looked at me and said "A friend's". Carl and Debbie walked out as Lip looked at the eldest sister and said "Hey Sammi listen, we've been dumped into foster care too many times because of that prick upstairs". I nodded and said "There's no way Lip and I are letting that happen again".

She nodded and as she left she said "Of course". Then we went upstairs and Lip said "Okay buddy we're gonna leave the house so we have to get some things". I nodded and said "So we need your hat, some diapers". 

The Fiona walked in and said "Hey, hi peanut, hey". She sat down next to Liam and said "Its okay, come here, come here, come here, how are you, how you feeling, I am so sorry, I would never do anything to hurt you, I would never do anything to hurt this face". Lip looked at them and said "Hey Liam, come on, we're gonna be late".

Fiona looked at us and said "Where are you going". I looked at her and said "Going to school". She looked at us and said "With Liam". Lip nodded and said "Y/n is coming with us, but she has some things over there she needs to sort". She looked at us and said "I was gonna meet with my lawyer, but I was gonna bring Liam with me".