A great cause (S2 E10)

I walked in and said "Morning". Monica gave me a smile and said "Morning Y/n, how did you sleep". I shrugged and said "Not bad, I guess". Carl, Fi and Debbie then came downstairs as Carl said "I'd trade my left nut for one more hour of sleep". I sighed and said "What you'd rather sleep in pain than being okay and not sleeping, wouldn't be my choice but okay".

Fi looked at us and said "You guys are gonna be late for school". Monica turned to us and said "I hope you guys are hungry, most important meal of the day, Carl sit, house could use a spring cleaning". I looked at her and said "But its November". Fi sighed and said "Its like dawn of the dead in here, what's with you guys".

Monica looked at Debbie and said "Debbie, can you get your father up, he's out in the alley by the Chopiak's garbage cans, help him to bed, uh, Ian went to work early, did you hear, I kicked Terry Milkovitch's ass". Fi looked at her and said "Not the first time someone's come in here fists first".

Monica looked at her and said "Why don't you go for a run, when's the last time you did that". I looked at them and said "Right, Debs and I are gonna get Frank we'll see you in a bit". Monica nodded and said "Okay, be careful girls". We got outside and Debbie looked at me and said "Why is she making us do this".

I shrugged and said "Probably because she couldn't be bothered to do it herself". After sorting out Frank I went to Kash and Grabs seeing it like a bomb hit it and Ian cleaning. I sighed and said "Well, what happened here". He shrugged and said "Not sure, but I have a good idea on who did this".

I crossed my arms and said "Who could've done it". He sighed and said "Terry Milkovitch". I sighed and said "What's been up with him, apparently Monica was beating his ass and then he does this". He sighed and said "He thinks I got Mandy pregnant". I sighed and said "Well, uhm safe to say he doesn't know you're gay".

He chuckled and said "At least he doesn't know that". I started to help him clean up when Lip walked in and said "Fuck, hey, those skinheads again". Ian sighed and said "Mandy's dad, he heard the news". Lip looked at him and said "You and Mickey". I shook my head and said "No, Mandy's pregnant".

He looked shocked and said "Wow, well congratulations, I didn't know you switched teams, or it was a late night, stuck it into the wrong Milkovitch". I shook my head and said "He'd know if he was sticking it into a girl and not a man Ian, I'm sure". Ian looked at us and said "He told Linda he's gonna put my feet in that meat slicer, work his way up".

I sighed and said "Terry's all fucking talk, he wouldn't dare". Lip looked at him and said "Anyways did Linda call the cops". He sighed and said "Do you think she wants the place firebombed". I took a breathe and said "Well, did you find out whose it is". He looked at us and said "She wont call me back".

Lip lit a cigarette that we shared between the two of us and said "Have you tried checking the school". He looked at us and said "Linda assured me that if I leave the place how it is, I'm gonna be out of my job and anyways she's not gonna be there, she goes into hiding till her dad cools off". 

I sighed and said "Imagine having a dad like Terry Milkovitch, I swear". Lip then looked at him and said "Spider hole in Tikrit". He looked at us and said "Relatives on South Justine, I went up but her aunt wouldn't let me in". I frowned and said "That's a shame". Ian then looked at Lip and said "How's the homeless shelter".

He shrugged and said "On the 14th floor of the Ritz, so not bad, I'm staying with Steve, great view". I nodded and said "Not a bad view at all". Lip grabbed more cigarettes and Ian said "That's gonna come out of my pay". He looked at Ian and said "Relax, I gotta go meet Steve, try not to knock up anymore girls while I'm gone, okay".

I looked at Ian and said "Alright, lets clean this place up before Linda gets back". Later Monica and Frank was upstairs leaving Fi and I downstairs when V came in and said "Need to get shitfaced, don't wanna do it alone". I sighed and said "I'll get the glasses". Fi nodded and said "I pour, you talk".

After talking a little to V Fi said "On top of managing the bar, I could've got my own night to promote". I looked at her and said "Why are we stood here talking about a job you didn't get, huh Fi". She sighed and said "I really wanted it". V looked at her and said "Don't spend time thinking about things you cant have".

I sighed and said "You do have a chance you know". Fi nodded and said "Doctor didn't say it was impossible". She looked at us and said "Close to it". I shrugged and said "Hm, not really though V". Fi looked at her and said "Plus when did you take no for an answer". She looked at Fi and said "Since when do you".

I sighed and said "Lets admit that non of use really take no for an answer". Then next morning I was in the bathroom when V came in and said "Y/n, Fi thanks for letting me talk your ears of last night". I looked at her and said "I'll tell her when I see her, she went out". V sighed and said "Where the hell did she go so early".

I shrugged and said "I have no fucking clue V". Later Ian came in and said "Kev said we're all set for the Alibi". I nodded and said "Yeah I should probably get down there and help him out". Carl looked at us and said "Why do we have to do this stupid fundraiser". Debbie looked at him and said "Mandy needs our help".

I nodded and said "Yeah, so its for a good cause". Monica came in and said "I've got more chocolate-chip cookies". I smiled and said "That's good, guys you have to remember every buck counts". Debbie then said "Where's the tape, I cant find anything in this kitchen". I sighed and said "The furniture needs moving back".

Monica then gasped and said "Wow, Debbie I love your poster". I nodded and said "Yeah, that's pretty good Debs, wonder who you got the artsy talent from". Then Monica said "Who wants a sample of a cookie". Frank walked in and said "Me". Ian shook his head and said "Uh, they're for the fundraiser".

He looked at him and said "My blood sugar is dipping from trying to keep up with your mother". I sighed and said "Fine, but only one Frank, we fucking need this, so take more than on and I'm chopping your fucking hands off". He looked at me and said "Okay, Jesus Y/n, I'll only take one, fucking hell".

Carl then said "I'm done". I sighed and said "I think you've spelt fundraiser wrong". Ian nodded and said "Its fundraiser not fun razor". He looked at us and said "Want them to show up, make them think someone's getting cut". I sighed and muttered "You kid are fucking psycho and its bad I know who you fucking got it from".

Ian put his hand on Carl's shoulder and said "Okay, make some copies". Monica jumped up and said "Oh, I'll take him, come on Carl, we can take the new car, cant get enough mommy and Carl time, do you need some new clothes, we can stop at JC Penney". When they walked out Debbie said "Mom's never gonna shampoo the rug, is she".

I sighed and said "Well, it doesn't look like it". At the fundraiser everything was going smoothly and I was helping Kev behind the bar when Terry Milkovitch walked in and said "What the fuck is this". Ian turned to him and said "We're raising money for Mandy, $25 all the well drinks if you want".

Then Kev said "Hey guys, you've got 10 minutes to sign up for the pool tournaments". I nodded and said "$5 entry fee, bragging rights at stake". We walked over to Ian and he said "Thanks for your guy's help". I nodded and said "Like I said before its no problem". Kev shrugged and said "There's too many Gallagher's in the world anyways, Lip now you".

 I sighed and with a chuckle said "Yeah, I don't think we need more Gallaghers spawning into the world for a long time now".