Three boys (S1 E5)

Fi, V and I were in a public bathroom taking things apart and V said "I wasn't thinking about getting married, he brought it up". I chuckled and said "Well, he's your fiancé now V".  She then said "But Y/n, now I'm like obsessed". Fi said "Wasn't he drunk when he proposed". V then said "Yeah, it was like that David Hasselhoff video, eating a cheese burger".

I shrugged and said "Well you know what they say, drunk words are sober thoughts". Fi then said "I haven't seen the video". V then said "YouTube it". I nodded and said "Once you start watching it you cant fucking stop". Fi then said "You want a drunk proposal story to tell your grandkids". I sighed and said "Well at least she got proposed to".

Then a woman said "My husband proposed to me at the top of Sears Tower, Champaign an roses, six months into the marriage I figured out he was fucking my sister". My mouth hung opened and said "Well that mans a huge dick". V then said "So the moral of the story is". The woman then said "My sister's a bitch".

I laughed and said "Sound like a great story". Then Fi said "Other than presents and booze give me three reasons to get married". V said "Lots of people who love each other get married everyday Fiona". I nodded and said "I could give you three reasons, one to make a couples relationship eternal, two to change your last name, three to change your last name".

 We walked out the stalls, Fi shook her head and said "I don't know V, the way things are between you and Kevin right now it seems perfect, why ruin it?". I looked at her and said "They aren't ruining it they're tying the not". I was chilling with Lip when Fi shouted "Lunch eat it or miss it people".

We came down and Lip said "What more piss food". She looked at him and said "You know it". I looked at her and said "Oh lasagne". Lip then said "Cup-a-lasagne anyone". Ian looked at him and said "Right here". Fi looked at us and said "Who was on dishes today". Ian looked at her and said "Uh, I'll get them after lunch".

Then we heard V's voice say "Hey, Debs you ready to go to target". Her head perked up as she said "Oh yeah, sure". V then walked in and said "What's that smell, it either smells like vomit or fancy cheese". Carl looked at her and said "It can be both if you want". I sighed and said "You can smell cheese".

Fi then said "Target". V walked in and said "Debs is gonna help me register for wedding gifts". Fi looked at her and said "I thought the wedding was off". I looked at her and said "Well apparently its back on now". Fi looked at us and said "Does Kev know". V looked at her and said "hm, damn, tell that girl I will crap on a paper plate for her if it gets me some of this grub".

I looked at her and said "Okay V, that's a bit dramatic, however it is you saying that". I was working a shift with Kev when Fiona came in with Liam in her arms. I nudged Kev and said "What's the fuck is Fi doing here with Liam". He looked at her and said "Uh, you cant bring a baby into a bar, ma'am".

Fi looked at him and said "You cant get married if you already are". I looked at him and said "Well she got you good there". He looked at me and said "I know Y/n, I know". Fi looked at him and said "Why doesn't she know". I nodded and said "Yeah that's a good question". He looked at us and said "Because, I'm afraid to tell her".

I looked at him and said "Kev she needs to learn". He looked at us and said "I don't wanna make her sad guys, it would break my heart to hurt her". Fi looked at him and said "Just tell her the truth Kev, if you don't we will". He looked at me and said "You wouldn't tell her would you Y/n". I sighed and said "He deserves to know Kev".

Fi looked at us and said "Can one of you hit me with a refill". I nodded and said "Course I can". Then V came in and said "Hey baby, hey Y/n". I looked at her and said "Hey V, right Kev I'm clocking out now, I'll catch you later". Later on I was at the Gallagher's and V walked in and said "Mama wants a real Priest".