The helpful Gallagher (S3 E4)

I was with Lip when at my house which I'm rarely at and it was Molly saying her mom died making us stop what we was doing. Lip looked at me on top of him and said "Who the fucks Molly". I sighed and said "This kids I used to babysit who's meth-head mother apparently died". He looked at me and said "You baby sat".

I nodded and said "I had to get money somehow". Later we was sat outside and said "So this girl that you". I nodded and said "The one I babysat yes". He sighed and said "So, this kid just waiting for someone to pick them up and she's hoping that one of them people may be you". I nodded and said "Lucky my parents aren't here, but she lives in Milwaukee".

He sighed and said "Would any of her relatives pick them up". I shrugged and said "Probably not". He looked at me and said "So you think maybe- I don't know, call her, tell her that". I sighed and said "No call answers that question just as good as a call does". He looked at me and said "So you're cool about her going into the foster care system".

I sighed and said "I know it sucks, but what am I supposed to do, I'm not her family, Lip". He lowered his head and said "She sounded desperate, I mean, let's just see if we can get her and help her". I looked at him and said "But how". He shrugged and said "Maybe locate the rest of her family".

I sighed and said "How are we supposed to do that". He looked at me and said "I don't know, drive up there, figure it out". I chuckled and said "In what, the car that neither of us have". Even later Lip and I drove into Milwaukee in the van he and Kev use to sell alcohol, weed and shit. When we got to where Molly would be I knocked on the door.

She opened the door and I said "Hey Molly, its me, Y/n". She hugged me and as I said "And this is my boyfriend, Lip". Lip smiled and said "Hey". I put my hands on his shoulders and said "Anyways, how are you kid". He shrugged and said "Am I coming with you". I looked at Lip and he said "Molly, did your mom have like an address book with family names or anything". 

Molly shook her head and said "No". I sighed and said "Okay erm, what about her cell phone, do you know anyone on that". She pulled the phone out and said "Only had two numbers on there, Y/n's and her dealer's". I looked at him and said "Have you ever met any aunts or uncles". 

He shook his head and said "Just my cousin David, he's in the navy and fights bad guys, so are you taking me with you". Lip and I looked at each other and he just went to grab a bag and followed me out the building. I was talking to one of Molly's mom's friends and she said "You brought her here without asking me first".

I sighed and said "You're the contact on her list". She looked at me and said "My MS got real bad, my whole left side goes numb for weeks". I shrugged and said "I can find a way to help". She shook her head and said "Your heart is in the right place, you're one of the best there is". I sighed and said "I know I should've called first, I'm sorry".

She looked at me and said "No, its not a bad idea Y/n, its a bad time, I cant take care of little kids, take her back, there are good people who work in the places that take care of orphans, she'll be better off". I gulped and said "Can you look after him until we figure it out". She closed the door as she said "I'm sorry darl, I cant".

Later we walk through the door and Fi said "Hey, where you two been". I sighed and said "We was in Milwaukee". She looked at us and said "What?". Jimmy looked at us and said "Love Milwaukee, breweries". Lip sighed and said "What's all this". She looked up and said "Party for work".

I looked at her and said "So Fi, this is Molly, a girl I baby sit, well sat". Jimmy looked at me and said "You baby sit kids". I shrugged and said "Why'd you think I'm so good with kids, Molly, bathroom's over there". Debbie then walked in with Ian and said "You guys, I'm up to 75 seconds". 

Lip looked at her and said "With what, Debs". Ian sighed and said "Prepping to be drowned at the city pool". I looked at him and said "Oh, erm, that's great Debs, anyways this is Molly a girl I babysat, do you mind showing her to the bathroom with me". She looked at me and said "No way, I didn't know you baby sat".

I nodded and said "I know, shock horror". When Fi's co-workers came we was outside and Debbie looked at Ian and said "How long was I under the water for". He looked at her and said "92 seconds". We all started cheering that ended up in splashing and then I looked at Molly said "Okay lets get you to bed".

When we settled her in Lip's room he said "If you need Y/n and I, we will be down the hall". I nodded and said "You might hear some sirens and stuff during the night, but you have nothing to worry about you'll be safe". Lip sighed and said "Well, goodnight". Molly smiled and said "Goodnight".

I nodded and said "Goodnight, sleep tight Molls". When we left the room I kissed Lip and said "You know what Lip, thanks I really owe you". He shook his head and said "Don't worry about it, you're my girlfriend, I'm going to help you". I smiled and said "I appreciate it Lip". 

He wrapped an arm around me and said "You've saved my ass so many times, this is me repaying and I'll be doing it way more in the future, come on lets get into bed". While Lip and I was spooning, me being the little spoon I then heard him say "What the fuck, WHAT THE FUCK".

I shot up and said "Lip what's up". We look down to see a naked man on the floor as I said "Who the fucking hell are you". Ian got up and said "Its Jimmy's dad". Fi rushed in and said "What's going on". Jimmy walked in and said "Whoa, dad, where's your clothes". Jimmy's dad looked at us and said "I was going to take a shower".

I scoffed and said "How can you take a shower in a pissing bedroom". Lip nodded as he said "And then he hopped in bed where Y/n and I was with a full chub". Jimmy looked at him and said "What?". Lip looked at him and said "Jimmy's dad tried to go balls-deep on me while I was spooning my girlfriend".

Jimmy's dad shook his head and said "No I didn'-". Lip cut him off and said "Then why did you grab my ass". I sighed and said "I'm so confused". Jimmy lead his dad out the bedroom as Debbie and Molly walked in and Debbie said "Is everything okay". Fi shrugged and said "Doesn't seem to be".

I looked at them and said "Molly, Debs, why don't you two go back to bed, okay". They left and Fi said "Are you sure". Lip looked at her and said "When you feel a full chub in the back, the meanings pretty clear, like it couldn't have been Y/n". I nodded and said "Last time I checked I didn't have a penis nor would that be possible".

Ian shook his head and said "Ned was looking for me". I sighed and said "What are you talking about". He looked at us and said "I met him at a club, we've been hooking up for a while". Fi's face screwed up and said "You've been screwing Jimmy's dad". He looked at us and said "Well, I didn't know that at the time".

I sighed and said "This night couldn't get weirder". He looked at us and said "He's nice". Lip shook his head and then climbed back up on the bed with me going back to spooning.