Nana Gallagher had an affair (S1 E10)

I was with the boys listening into Rob and Monica's conversation. I sighed and said "They're so stupid if they think they're taking Liam, its bullshit". Lip looked at me and said "You're starting to sound like Fiona". Ian sighed and said "Well, maybe that's a good thing, Y/n sounding like Fiona, could make mum think".

The next morning we was all sat downstairs and Lip said "Monica, Carl needs something from you". Carl handed her a piece of paper making her say "What's this?". I looked at her and said "Well to me it looks like a permission slip, why what do you think it is seriously". She looked at him and said "You're going to the aquarium, when".

Carl looked at her and said "Today, I need $10". Bob looked at him and said "What for". I looked at her and said "Admission fee, school doesn't pay for that because they're fucking poor now a days". Lip nodded and said "And he'll need money for food as well". Bob looked at Monica and said "Grab him a instant oatmeal and a pop-tart".

I looked at her and said "Oh yeah, because that'll fucking fill him up wont it". Monica then said "Debs what are you doing". She looked at her and said "I'm looking for a poster board and markers, I'm running for re-election". Monica and said "Ian, could you help her, if you could all tell me these things before than now".  

Lip looked at her and said "I need 40 bucks". Bob looked at him and said "No". Monica looked at her and said "Bob do you have a 5". She looked at Monica and said "In my wallet, where its gonna stay". Lip looked at her and said "Look, I need a new calculus textbook, I can get it in used, only costs 20".

I nodded and said "He really needs one, other ones unreadable". Ian looked at her and said "Where are our lunches". She looked at us and said "Huh". Bob looked at us and said "What is everyone looking at, start spreading peanut butter on bread". Monica looked at us and said "Ok, right where's the jelly".

I looked at her and said "In the fridge". When she was done with lunches she said "Okay everyone, lunches, even for you Y/n". Bob looked at us and said "We wont be here when you get home from school". I looked at her and said "Oh yeah let me and Lip fucking sort them all out when we get back, act like their fucking parents".

Bob looked at us and said "Right your mother told you to go so go". Lip looked at them and said "You guys go, Y/n and I will catch up to you". They went out and Lip said "We don't care what the fucking DNA test says, you're not taking Liam". Bob looked at us and said "We will see about that".

I nodded and said "Yes we will, we'll fucking see". Bob looked at us and said "Are we having a problem". Lip looked at her and said "I don't know, Bob, let's see, you're camping in our house, you're fucking my mother and you're talking about stealing my brother, why would we have a fucking problem".

She stepped closer to Lip and said "Boy, I will kick your-". Monica looked at them and said "Stop it, hey". Lip then turned to Monica and said "Congratulations, mom, you always knew how to pick them". I looked at Lip and said "Come on lets go". He put his arm around me and said "I want to get the fuck out of here anyways".

Monica was behind us saying "Lip, Y/n, please stop". We was out in the cold as I sighed and said "Come on Monica, we don't give a shit anymore". She tried to catch up to us as she said "Please, we haven't had time to talk". Lip looked at her and said "Don't worry about it". She looked at us and said "No, I do, jeez I don't know where to start, I worry about you both even if Y/n isn't mine, I think about you both all the time, I miss you, there's so much I wanna ask you, how school, I'm sorry I hurt you".

She then caressed our cheeks and I said "You know, next time you're thinking about dropping by, just don't". Lip nodded and said "You fucked up our lives enough already". We walked over to the others and then walked on to school. Later at school Lip and I walked up to Ian and Mandy, I looked at them and said "Hey".