Daddyz Girl (S1 E11)

Fi walked into the boy's bedroom and said "Stop downloading porn". I was sat at Lip's desk while he was sat on the chair and said "Damn, she got you there Lip". She looked at us and said "I need a sweater". Lip looked at her and said "One of Y/n's might be in there if you're lucky, or if there isn't borrow one of ours".

Fi looked at us and said "What're you doing". I looked at her and said "We are looking for Ian's dad". Ian nodded and said "Well, they're looking for my dad". Lip looked at me and said "Jesus, they're a lot of Gallaghers, Fiona do you the name of any of Frank's brother's names". Fi looked at us and said "Shit, I have no idea, I think one of them is Wendell or something".

I looked at her and said "Wendell, interesting name". Lip looked at us and said "I suppose I could just start calling them all". I nodded and said "Yeah, that's the best chance we have at the moment". Fi looked at us and said "Why do you care anyways". Ian looked at her and said "He just wishes it was him who wasn't Frank's kid".

I looked at him and said "Which person who isn't mentally insane would want Frank fucking Gallagher as their father".  Lip looked at her and said "If we find Ian's real dad, maybe he'll give us some cash, or maybe we can report his name to the state and collect child support". Ian looked at us and said "Then I'd have to hang out with the dude".

I looked at him and said "He could be nice". Ian looked at me and said "What Frank's brother". Lip looked at him and said "Gotta be better than Frank". I nodded and said "Maybe he's sober and actually loves his children". Ian looked at us and said "I doubt it". Fi looked at me and said "Y/n, is this your sweater".

I nodded and said "Yeah, that's mine kept it here in case it got cold or the heating broke when I was here, might be a tank top in there in case its warm as well". Fi then said "Erm okay, Debs does this look okay". She looked at Fi and said "It'll have to do, now go, come on". Fi then said "Take the bus to see Grammy, she'll know where his brothers are".

Fi left and I said "You know what, that's a great idea how didn't I think of that before". I was walking with Lip and I when Lip said "Aren't you a little curious to find out who he is". Ian shook his head and said "No".  I looked and said "Well if you aren't I am". Lip looked at Ian and said "No? he could be any one of these guys".

He looked at us and said "Oh yeah, like that man there". I sighed and said "You never know, he could be". Ian looked at us and said "Look he's gonna be a douche bag no matter who he is". I looked at him and said "How do you know that". Lip lit a smoke while handing it to me and said "Besides, he cant be worse than Frank Gallagher".

Ian looked at us and said "He's still a Gallagher". I shrugged and said "Maybe he's a Gallagher that is mentally stable as crazy as that may sound". Lip nodded and said "He might take you to a game, or kick in some money for college, or maybe give you a kidney". I looked at him and said "You'll probably get a birthday card once a year".

Ian looked at us and said "Do we know any cool dads". Lip looked at us and said "Scotty Houston's father". I looked at him and said "Houston's father is on the sex offenders list for jacking off in Sherman park". We walked in and saw Grammy Gallagher. Lip looked at us and said "Here she is, hey Grammy".

She looked at him and said "Who the hell are you". Lip looked at her and said "Grams, it us, Lip and Ian, Frank's sons and surely you remember our best friend Y/n". She looked at us and said "Oh, my goodness, look at you too, I have never apple and spicy looking so nice". Ian looked at her and said "Thanks Grammy".

She looked at me and said "Oh and Y/n Adams of course I couldn't forget about you dear, my grandson's partner in crime always up to no good, and look at you with your model like figure, darling you're looking great". I smiled and said "Thank you Mrs Gallagher". She looked at me and said "Oh doll, call me Grammy, how's your mom and dad".