Frank Gallagher: loving husband, devoted father (S1 E7)

Fi walked in and said "Got semolina, seven-grain and whole wheat". V then said "You work at a bakery and all you stole was bread?". I nodded and said "Yeah, couldn't you have stole some cakes while you was at it". Debbie smiled and said "We want sugar". Fi looked at her and said "Yeah?, too bad, free toast for a week, who wants a sandwich".

Steve came downstairs and said "Mine with the crusts off". I looked at her and said "Well thanks for the offer, but I'm good". Steve then looked at Fi and said "How was your wake and bake". She looked at us and said "Two am I don't get how Lucia does it". I looked at her and said "Probably a bitch who has nothing fucking better to do".

Steve looked at Fi and said "Hey, I've got a surprise for you". The V said "Gotta do something about that toilet". Fi looked at us and said "Why what's wrong with it". I looked at her and said "Nothing, if you don't mind squatting so your ass doesn't hit the water". Fi looked at us and said "So did you try and fix it".

V looked at her and said "Hell no, I just got my nail done". I nodded and said "And I just couldn't be bothered". Fi then said "Where are the knives, CARL". Then I was walking with, Ian, Mandy and Lip. Ian looked at us and said "Gotts love these half days". I nodded and said "Nice that we have to get out of that shit hole".

Mandy looked at us and said "Good thing public education is broke". Lip nodded and said "Yeah, waste of time anyways". I sighed and said "Only thing these teachers are qualified to teach is how to live with disappointment". Mandy then said "Hey, wanna catch a movie later, Brandy can sneak us in".

Ian looked at her and said "Can't, got to be at work for 3". I looked at him and said "You mean you have to meet Kash in the backroom to shag you at 3". Lip then said "Nice jacket, Kash bought you by the way". Mandy nodded and said "Yeah, tell Kash I'll take it in the ass if he gets me free stuff".

I chuckled and said "Now that's pushing it a bit, don't you think?". We then heard a man say "Hey, yeah I'm talking to you, you guys gotta phone". I looked at him and said "What, your truck broke down". He looked at me and said "No, genius, I like standing in a shitty neighbourhood with my dick in my hands".

I sighed and said "Well, you do look the type". He sighed and said "I'm already two hours late on this load, I try to take one shortcut and this is what I get, my goddamn kid drained my phone playing 'Doodle Jump', my goddamn wife took my charger". I looked at him and said "Well looks like there's a bit of shit for you there".

He looked at us and said "I'll give you 5 bucks if you let me use your phone, just one call". Lip looked at him and said "Oh, we don't have a phone, our dad says not till we're 18". I looked at him and said "But I'll tell you something there's a bar about ten blocks away, it's called O'Flaherty's".

Lip nodded and said "Tell them your family's from County Cork". He sighed and said "This is yours if you keep an eye on the truck". Lip looked surprised and said "Five bucks?". Ian looked at him and said "Oh cool, thanks mister". He started to walk off but then said "Hey, make sure no one gets near it".

I looked at him and said "No worries, you can count on us". I then got my phone out to ring Kev and said "Hey Kev, forty-third and Halsted, bring a crowbar". Lip looked at me and said "Good call Y/n". When Kev came with the rest we opened the truck and Kev said "Fuck, what is this". I shrugged and said "Looks like meat and shit to me".

We all climbed in and Kev said "You go ahead, I'm gonna go back and fight for more". I looked at them and said "Holy shit this will last us a fucking lifetime". Lip looked at us and said "Are we sure this is a good idea". We got home and V said "How the hell are we gonna fit all of that in there".

Steve looked at her and said "We could hang it in the garage, hack off what we need". Fi looked at us and said "Rats would get it". Carl walked in and said "Rats won't be a problem". Kev walked in and said "Coming through, come on dude fucking move". I sighed and said "Holy fucking shit there really is a lot of meat".