The sins of my caretaker (S3 E5)

I was sat in the bedroom and Fi said "How long do you plan on keeping Molly around". I sighed and said "Till we find someone to take him in and I am looking". She looked at me and said "Might want to tell him, he's a him while you're at it". I sighed and said "To be honest, I didn't know since like last night".

Fi left so I then got up and kissed him as he said "Hm, what time is it". I looked at him and said "Time for you to get up". He shook his head while pulling me up and said "No, I think its sex o'clock". I sighed and said "Come on horny ass, its too early". Ian groaned and said "Plus I'm right here". 

I nodded and said "But since you're up we can help Carl with day-care". Lip groaned and said "Isn't that Debbie's job". I sighed and said "She's off to the pool, so not her job today, so other than helping me with Carl what are you doing". He put some pants on and said "Kev and I are taking the ice-cream truck to Indiana for a fireworks run".

I smiled and said "That sounds fun, I was thinking about taking Molly to the beach or something  you know to keep his mind off it". He kissed my head and said "I'm sure the kid will enjoy that". Ian then walked out the room and said "Other people exist you know". Lip then said "Did you find any of Molly's relatives".

I sighed and said "I tracked down the navy cousin on Facebook but status says he's on sea duty, so I'll sort it when he gets back". We then came downstairs and Fi said "Listen up Gallaghers and Molly, they're digging up the sewer main in a few days and shutting the water off so we need to laundry and dishes beforehand".

Jimmy looked at her and said "What about toilets". I shrugged and said "Looks like we wont be flushing for a day". Lip looked at me and said "We could fill up buckets". Debbie sighed and said "Gross". I fed Lip some toast and Fi said "He crippled or something". I shrugged and said "He likes it when I feed him".

He nodded and said "Tastes better". Debbie stopped what she was doing and said "Wait they're digging up the lawn, what about Aunt Ginger". I sighed and muttered "Shit, forgot about her being in the lawn". There was a knock as Debbie said "Incoming". Fi walked out and I took Liam as Lip smelled him and said "Oh, lets take the browns to the super bowl, huh".

I nodded and said "Lets change you little fella". After changing Liam, Frank walked in as I said "I thought we kicked him out". Frank then said "Oh um Jamie, you any good with power tool". I sighed and said "First off his name is Jimmy, second he somehow broke his finger". Frank sighed and said "Uhm, Lip, I need your help".

Lip turned and said "I'm too busy". He scoffed and said "Too busy to help your old man". I sighed and said "Frank respectfully fuck off, he said he was busy". Later we was sat downstairs and Jimmy said "Its not the homo thing, gays hit on me all the time and it doesn't bother me". V looked at him and said "Of course they do, you wear designer jeans and coconut hair products".

I nodded and said "But I'd really appreciate it if you'd stop going on about your dad, I'm still traumatised as well and quite frankly I don't want to be reminded". Fi then looked at us and said "Where's Frank". V shrugged and said "I haven't seen him". She sighed and said "He's gotta fill that hole up where Ginger was, it reeks".

I nodded and said "You're right, it smells awful". Debbie looked at us and said "He forgot where he buried her". Fi's head shot up and said "You're kidding". Carl nodded and said "Well, we couldn't find her". I sighed and said "Its suck a Frank thing though, isn't it". Debbie looked at us and said "Then Carl busted the sewer line".

V then looked at Fi's hand and said "You picking up guitar". I shook my head and said "If you was use a fucking guitar pick". Fi shook her head and said "Bitches at work giving me shit". I sighed and said "Give then shit back". She looked at us and said "Thumbtacks in my change drawer can you believe that".