Just like the Pilgrims Intended (S2 E11)

I walked upstairs to Monica's room with breakfast and said "Hey Monica, I've brought some breakfast up for you, you know, the most important meal of the day". I didn't get a response so I sat on the bed and said "Hey, you okay". She then grumbled "I'm tired". I sighed and said "I've got your breakfast, maybe it'll wake you up a bit".

There was no response so I gulped and said "Its been a couple of days, I'm starting to think your family is missing you, I hear you liked toast with peanut butter, so that's what I brought up, might've even snuck some jelly packets in there". She then said "I'm not feeling too good Y/n right now".

I sighed and said "Well, if you get a bit hungry I've put my number on the side, give me a call and I'll pick you something up". I walked downstairs and Debbie said "Did she eat for you". I shook my head and said "Unfortunately not, Monica's not feeling too good right now, she'll be better soon Debs".

She looked at me and said "But how's she gonna eat". Fi looked at her and said "She'll figure it out when she's better". Debbie looked at us and said "When will that be". I shrugged and said "I'm not sure Debs, depends on Monica". Carl looked at us and said "I want AR15 rifle". Fi scoffed and said "No way in hell, am I letting you get a rifle".

Debbie sighed and said "Is there something wrong with her, she hasn't gotten out of bed in days". I sighed and said "Its just how she is when she's not well Debs, and like I said, she'll be better soon". Carl looked at us and said "Little Hank has a rifle". Fi sighed and said "Little Hank's being raised by wolves".

I nodded and said "Don't my cousin got shot in the head with a rifle, he was the on holding it, I don't know how he managed to shoot himself, honestly". Ian looked at Debbie and said "Moms bipolar, Debs". She looked confused and said "So like the north and south pole". Ian sighed and said "Well, sort of".

She looked at us and said "So, how can we help". Fi looked at her and said "Not much". I nodded and said "The best thing we can do is let her change her mood on her own, there's nothing we can do except wait Debs". She looked at me and said "But how long". Fi sighed and said "Until she snaps out of it, like she always does".

 I looked at her and said "And sometimes snapping out of it can take awhile". Debbie looked at us and said "I wish Lip was here". I patted her shoulder and said "I know Debs we all do, never thought I'd say it but, I miss him yapping in my ear telling me about his sex lif- wait he calls me and does that so never mind, its like he's always been with me".

She looked at me and said "You still have contact with Lip, he always listens to you, you should call Lip and ask him about mom, he'll know what to do". Fi shook her head and said "Lip wont be able to do anything Debs because there's nothing to do, it is what it is". Ian then got up and said "Well, I'll see if I can get her up".

I looked at him and said "Good luck with that". Fi sighed and said "Ina don-". I shook my head and said "Just let him try, she cant say nobody loves her then, we've all pretty much tried at this point Fi". Debbie and Carl was on the computer, Fi was on the phone and Ian came back down and came over to stand with me.

I sighed and said "How did you do". He shook his head and said "Nope, I said I wanted to go back to the club we went to but she said to ask you to go with me and she needed rest". I nodded and said "Yeah, that's what she said to me, its a shame she doesn't want to go back to that club with us and the creepy men looking at us was so fun, not".

Debbie then looked at us and said "Is she up". I shook my head and said "Nope, hasn't got up, she'll probably be in bed for the rest of the fucking day". Fi then looked at us and whispered "I need you to take the pool down, homeless guy bathing in it". Ian looked at her and said "Cant, I've gotta get to work".