Jago shows off his Killer Instinct in DEATH BATTLE

(The Tiger Warrior - Mick Gordon)

Adam: Abandoned as a baby in the Himalayas, Jago was discovered by a group of Tibetan monks known simply as the Monks of the Tiger. Adopting the infant into their ranks, Jago was raised in their devout, honorable ways.

Randy: Seriously, what gives with all these babies being abandoned or sent away and growing up to become such a badass?! I want cool powers too! Though let me tell you, these Tibetan monks aren't like the ones in real life. These guys worshipped an entity called the Tiger Spirit.

Nakano: Jago's training and skills over time made him one of the greatest Tiger Monks ever. Though not without a couple of hurdles. While training, he killed a fellow Tiger Monk in self-defense but learned that monk was possessed by an evil spirit. Jago put himself into self-imposed isolation, but his journey didn't stop there.

Randy: Because he had become the greatest Tiger Monk ever, Jago was visited by the Tiger Spirit, the very being that the monks worship. The Tiger Spirit knew of Jago's immense prowess and infused Jago with his power. Which only made Jago even more powerful, now he was undoubtedly the greatest Tiger Monk of all.

Jago

Superhuman strength and speed

Swordsmanship

Karo Sword

Various martial arts (Knows Kung Fu, Tae Kwon Do, Karate, and surprisingly Ninjitsu)

Fire Manipulation

Telekinesis

Neck Cutter

Laser Blade

Endokuken

Wind Kick

Tiger Fury

Double Roundhouse

Shadow Endokuken

Shadow Laser Blade

Shadow Tiger Fury

Shadow Wind Kick

The Tiger Spirit

Instinct Mode (Tiger's Focus, heals Jago whenever he lands a hit)

Shadow Jago

No Mercy (Sword Stab, Falling Car, Jago throws a charged Endouken which incinerates the enemy, Jago spins and throws a sword made of energy to his opponent, stabbing them)

Randy: Jago has mastered several martial arts like Kung Fu Tae Kwon Do, Karate and Ninjutsu of all things under the monks that worship the Tiger Spirit such with moves like the Wind Kick and Double Roundhouse. He has his Karo sword which he honed his skills in and can fire lasers from it as well.

Adam: And with the Tiger Spirit, Jago can use the ability to use fire such as with Endokuken, Tiger Fury or fire laser with Laser Blade. And with Instinct Mode, Jago can use Tiger's Focus which not allow his to fire two Endokuken at once but also heals him 1.75% health.

Nakano: But that's not all, Jago also has ultimates called No Mercy, which is similar to Mortal Kombat's Fatalities but less bloody. He can either stab you three times, crush you with car via telekinesis, incinerate you with a charged Endokuken or just throw a sword made of energy at you.

Randy: ..... Wow, you weren't kidding when you said those are tamed to compared to the Fatalities.

Adam: However, The Tiger Spirit is not actually what is it but is actually a demon called Omen, herald of Gargos, disguised as it and should Jago fully embrace it, he becomes Shadow Jago. Shadow Jago has all of Jago's abilities but more powerful, purple in color and can teleport.

Popup: While it is not clear in the games if the Tiger Spirit and Gargos are the same entity, it has since been clarified that they are separate beings, as Jago was able to use the powers infused within him even after Gargos and Omen stop having control and possession over his body.

Feats

Defeated Orchid, Fulgore, Sabrewulf, Shadow Jago, Gargos and Eyedol

Exorcised Omen himself

Defeated his personal assassin, Sadira, whose needles can bypass durability

Reunited with his sister, Orchid

Won the third Killer Instinct Tournament

Was trained the the legendary Abbot

Defeated Gargos 2,000 years in the past

Has defeated a countless number of "Omens"

Became the strongest Tiger Monk at the fastest pace

Survived a beat down from Gargos in the present (Gargos had gotten much stronger from their previous encounter)

After a long period of meditation Jago had mastered the Tiger Spirit

Fought against UltraTech's Butcher, Fulgore on three separate occasions (First time Jago demolished Fulgore, second time Jago needed Orchid's help, third time Jago and Fulgore fought to a standstill)

Nakano: Jago has went up against a wide variety of foes in the Killer Instinct tournament, even winning the third one. The roster includes the likes of Riptor, Glacius, Fulgore, Sabrewulf, Aganos, Tusk and even his own sister Black Orchid. He can send Fulgore flying with a single kick and the big robot weighs in at 500lbs, and Jago can do the same to Aganos who's way heavier.

Randy: He's also comparable to Chief Thunder and Glacius. Chief Thunder can move as fast as lightning and Glacius got the jump on ARIA who can react in a nanosecond. And with his powers, Jago is capable of going toe-to-toe with Gargos and Eyedols, two of the biggest bads in Killer Instinct.

Adam: And Gargos' power is no joke. The Mimics claims he can wipe out entire suns and Gargos' fight with Eyedol was so intense that it caused an "explosion of stars". Now sure, Jago did need help from Kim Wu, Tusk and Aganos to beat Gargos, but still an impressive feat. And Jago defeated the Immortal Barbarian Tusk as Shadow Jago before erasing his parts of his memories.

Weaknesses

Constantly keeping himself in control to not give into the influences of Gargos (Does not just include Shadow Jago)

Skilled in many Martial Arts, expert in none

Charging an Endokuken can leave him wide open

Is not a team player

Endokuken leaves him open while charging

Using Shadow Jago for too lang can drive Jago further into madness

Adam: That being said, Jago is flawless. He's easily angered despite being a monk and prefers to work alone, which ended up biting him in the ass when he took on Gargos without aid and got his ass kicked. And he has struggled to keep himself in control since it was revealed the Tiger Spirit he was guided by was actually Gargos and the longer he uses his Shadow form, the more his souls gets torn apart. 

Nakano: His Endokuken takes time to charge which leaves him vulnerable and for someone who's been taught in several martial arts, he's not really skilled in using any of them like at all which allows him to get overwhelmed by far more skilled combatants.

Randy: But one thing's for certain: Enter his temple uninvited and you'll find out the hard way why this Tiger Warrior has a natural Killer Instinct.

Jago: I'm afraid your path ends here.