Liu Kang seeks a Mortal Kombat in DEATH BATTLE

(Liu Kang (Born In China) - Austin Jons & The Immortals)

Adam: Orphaned at a young age, Liu Kang was raised by shaolin monks, hidden deep within China. He far exceeded their expectations, so he was pretty much in his own rank. His prowess caught the attention of Lord Raiden, who saw the potential in him to save all of Earthrealm. To that end, he took Liu Kang to be trained under the martial arts legend of Outworld, Bo' Rai Cho.

Randy: Yes, that bearded chubby drunk man who vomits and farts on people to attack is the guy who trained Liu Kang. Well years later after completing his training, Raiden enrolled Liu Kang in his secret society the White Lotus, which Raiden created to protect Earthrealm.

Nakano: With Shao Kahn's champions having won nine Mortal Kombat tournaments in a row and just one victory away from conquering their realm, Liu Kang was chosen to defeat Shang Tsung.

Randy: And he did.

Adam: But his fight was far from over. After the tournament, he returned home to find most of his Shaolin brethren murdered by Tarkatan hordes. Seeking to avenge them, he, alongside his best friend Kung Lao, Lord Raiden, and the runaway Lin Kuei warriors Sub-Zero and Smoke, traveled to Outworld to confront Shao Kahn.

Liu Kang

Superhuman strength, speed, agility and acrobatics

Various martial arts (Jeet Kun Do, Jun Fan, Pao Chui, Karate, Choy Lay Fut, Monkey Kung Fu, Dragon Kung Fu)

Flight

Teleportation

Pyrokinesis (Able to launch fiery projectiles or conjure it from his limbs)

Electrokinesis

Flying Kick

Bicycle Kick

Dragon's Tail

Dancing Dragon

Dragon Fire

Dragon's Gifts

Low Dragon Fire

Cosmic Flame

Shaolin Vanish

Black hole creation

Nunchucks

Fire God Mode

Fatalities (Burn Out, Belly of the Beast, Double Dragon, Spaghettification)

Resistance to Time Manipulation

Adam: Liu Kang has studied various martial arts under the Shaolin monks, from the defensive Choy Lay Fut which is created to fight multiple opponents at once to Bruce Lee's signature Jeet Kun Do which focuses on kicks, grapples and punches, hence his signature Flying Kick and Bicycle Kick. Kinda makes since Bruce Lee is an inspiration for Liu Kang.

Nakano: Though he's not afraid to use weapons like nunchucks when fists and kicks aren't enough. He can use fire to either create projectiles, become a fiery dragon himself or set his limbs alight to increase his striking power like the Dragon's Tail, Low Dragon, Cosmic Flame and Dancing Dragon to name a few.

Randy: Of course, Liu Kang wouldn't be a true Mortal Kombat character without Fatalities. Like his Double Dragon where he makes orange and blue dragons of fire which proceeds to grab an arm play tug of war before he slams their head down their body and crush it. Or Spaghettification where he summons a portal for him and his victim to go through that leads into outer space before summoning a red and blue black hole and holds them at its event horizon as it rips off their skin, then their muscles and organs, then even their bones crumble to dust and get sucked away.