Annihilus plunders the DEATH BATTLE

(Theme of Dormammu - Marvel vs Capcom 3)

Jack: In a distant realm known as the Negative Zone, everything was run by a mysterious substance known as dark matter. This was required for all of the civilians to survive, and so they began to flourish due to the abundance of dark matter.

Emma: The main race of icky creatures, the Tyannans, seeded spores on distant planets to keep themselves alive. To do this, they built big-ass factories that destroyed the environment faster than our modern day stuff.

Jack: One day on a sporing mission, the Tyannans' main ship crashed onto the distant planet of Arthros when it got annihilated by a massive meteor. The dying species decided to spore the area to keep their legacy running. Many, many years later, one of the spores evolved into a beast.

Emma: Digging throughout the wreckage of the ship, this disgusting creature found a helmet loaded with all of the information on the aliens' tech, and donned the name, Annihilus.

Annihilus

Superhuman Strength (about 50 tons, incalculable as Annihihulk)

Superhuman Speed

Superhuman Stamina

Superhuman Durability

Superhuman Agility

Superhuman Reflexes

Flight

Continuous Rebirth

Fear Broadcasting

Hand-to-Hand Combat

Engineering Knowledge

Cosmic Control Rod (This item, normally worn at his throat, gives Annihilus control over cosmic energy (not to be confused with the Power Cosmic))

Matter Manipulation

Energy Manipulation

Decelerates Aging for the User

Cosmic Energy Manipulation

Disease Resistance

Latent Thermokinesis

Energy Projection (up to 10 megatons)

Telekinesis

Portal Opening

Growth Manipulation

Monster Summoning

Pyrokinesis

Cryokinesis

Symbol of Authority

Power Augmentation

Telepathy

Mind Control

Fear Broadcasting

Resurrection

Emma: Annihilus is capable of flying with his two wings, which are near indestructible and can fly way faster than light. He has a natural force field, which is capable of blocking attacks from afar. He's got Life Absorption, which makes him capable of sucking the life out of somebody!

Jack: He is capable of directly using dark matter to manipulate regular matter and is capable of being reborn no matter many time he's been killed. But he wouldn't be without his most deadly weapon: the Cosmic Control Rod. He's capable of manipulating all forms of energy, shooting fire and ice, summon portals, augment his powers, fear broadcasting and many more.

Emma: One handy trick his little rod has is the Symbol of Authority. This allows the Cosmic Control Rod to travel back to his neck whenever it snaps off, kinda like Thor's Mjolnir!

Feats

Physically stronger than the Thing, who is strong enough to match the Hulk

Out-raced Mjolnir, which is fast enough to fly from Earth to the edge of the universe and back in 60 seconds

No-sells an energy blast from an amped Blaastar, who is able to destroy planets

Overwhelmed a team of Avengers composed of Miles Morales, Sam Wilson, Jane Foster, and Kamala Khan

Almost knocks out Thor

Punches through Invisible Woman's shields

Endured the Human Torch's Nova Blast

Killed Quasar and took his Quantum Bands

Managed to survive Galactus's energy wave that destroyed the Annihilation Wave and multiple star systems

Stole the power of the Hulk and gained a giant, muscular form called Annihihulk

Defeated Gladiator and gave Thanos a tough fight as Annihihulk

Jack: Annihilus has shrugged of the Scarlet Witch's Chaos Magic with ease, which were stated to be capable of rivalling the Phoenix Force, a cosmic entity of the Marvel multiverse and the manifestation of life and death. He has mind-controlled Vision despite having infinite knowledge and has overpowered multiple members of the Avengers, including the Incredible Hulk.

Emma: The same Hulk capable of matching universe busters like of Sentry and Thor. Speaking of which, Annihilus has matched Thor in the past and killed Quasar, a being capable of shattering stars with his Quantum Bands.

Popup: While the fight took place much earlier in Thor's life, meaning he's not as powerful before than he is today, he's very much capable of handling Thor in the present.

Jack: Thor has thrown Mjolnir across the universe and back in under a minute and then flew across it himself in mere seconds, clocking his speed at 2 quintillion times FTL.

Emma: He's also overpowered The Thing, who has shrugged of a blast from Galactus' planet shattering Power Cosmic and broke Invisible Girl's forcefields. And Annihilus himself is tough enough to endure a blast from the Power Cosmic-which was powerful enough to destroy 3 solar systems.

Weaknesses

Annihilus is extremely paranoid and believes that essentially everyone is out to steal the Cosmic Control Rod from him

On rare occasions, he has let the Rod from his sight, and it has fallen into someone else's hands (Losing the Rod has sent him into a near panic)

In addition, Thanos revealed that Annihilus is an unskilled tactician, as he is always thinking that the usage of an "overwhelming force" could solve all of his problems

Defeated by the Fantastic Four and Avengers several times

Lost to Odin and Thor

Beheaded by Hellscout

Emma: Of course, Annihilus is far from perfect. He has become over reliant on the Cosmic Control Rod that he freaks out if he loses it. It's also Annihilus' bread and butter, so separating or outright destroying it removes many of his powers.

Jack: And we can't forgot he almost prioritizes brute strength over strategy and has been defeated by both the Fantastic Four and Avengers on multiple occasions. Yet, even though defeated many times in the past, Annihilus' legacy of death, destruction, and despair is certain to leave his foes one way: Annihilated.

Annihilus: I am Annihilus... Lord of the Negative Zone! Annihilus the Living Death That Walks!