The Bride will Kill Bill in DEATH BATTLE

(A Silhouette Of Doom - Ennio Morricone - Kill Bill Vol. 2 OST)

Sara: Born in the early 1970's, Beatrix Michelle Kiddo was a member of the infamous Deadly Viper Assassination Squad, with her code name being the Black Mamba, after the venomous snake. This ragtag cool kids club of dangerous people consisted of six members, including Beatrix. Elle Driver, O-Ren Ishii, Budd and Vernita Green, all led by a violent man with a terribly common four-letter name, Bill.

Vanessa: Seriously, Bill?

Sara: Anyways, Beatrix eventually fell in love with Bill, and as soon as she became pregnant with her boss' child, she retired instantly from the assassination squad to give a happy life to her unborn baby. She soon fell in love with Tommy Plympton and she tricked him into thinking the baby was his after they became engaged. Of course, something terrible just has to happen.....

Vanessa: Prompted by his disdain for Beatrix's marital choice, he gathered the Deadly Vipers for one last mission..... the murder of everyone at the church. Everyone but Beatrix ended up with the short end of the stick, which was actually dying. But Beatrix, despite having her head pumped full o' lead, her sheer tenacity let her survive, granted it put her in a coma.

Sara: Waking up after 4 years of being unconscious, Beatrix took it upon herself to murder two people in the hospital, who raped her mind you and escape, purely out of hate for Bill. And after discovering she was no longer pregnant, Beatrix snapped and adopted a new codename: The Bride.

Vanessa: First it's "Bill", now it's "The Bride"? Who's coming up with these names?

Sara: Well you, I and our dads don't exactly follow the Saiyan name puns now do we?

Vanessa: ..... Touche.

Beatrix Kiddo

Peak human strength, speed, endurance and stamina

Master Markswoman

Sword

Multilingualism

Quick thinker

Expert martial artist (Knows the Crane, Tiger and Snake Style Kung-Fu, Jee Kune Do, knows chokeholds)

Star Firestar M-45

Three-Inch Punch

Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique

Vanessa: As an assassin, Beatrix is skilled with martial arts such as Kung-Fu, Jeet Kune Do and more. She's implied to be able to break through wood panels either by herself or with the Three-Inch Punch which she used to punch through a wood coffin. She also has a Star Firestar M-45 as a sidearm and a sword created by Hattori Hanzo, who also made Bill's sword.

Sara: She's also quick on her feet, will use any object as a weapon and resort to the most effective option to cope with any dangerous situation. But her deadliest technique is the Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique taught by Pai Mei. Beatrix hits five different pressure points in which the final one allows her victim to walk away.

Vanessa: ..... That doesn't seem so-

Sara: However, once they take five steps, their heart literally explodes inside their body, killing them instantly.

Vanessa: Well I'll be damned. No wonder "Five" is in the name.

Popup: Nobody is quite sure why Pai Mei taught Beatrix this deadly move and not Elle nor even Bill, however, Pai Mei must have seen a fundamental difference in character between Beatrix and either Bill or Elle. This is suggested because, although Beatrix represented everything he despised, he agreed to train her. It is ironic however, as he would go on to train Elle under the same conditions except the latter would eventually murder him.

Feats

Took down the Crazy 88 (Not an exact number, they called themselves that because it sounded cool)

Survived being shot in the head, beaten while pregnant, shotgun in the chest by a sandblaster, and being buried alive

Endured Pai Mei's grueling training

Trained by Bill and Pai Mei

Learned Pai Mei's legendary "Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique"

Dung herself out of her own coffin after being buried alive, by punching

Plucked Elle Driver's remaining eye faster than she can react

Killed the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad, Crazy 88, and Bill

Sara: The Bride taken on the entire Crazy 88 by herself, sliced a man clean in half, escaped Budd's coffin with the Three-Inch Punch and survived a shot in the head and being beaten while she was pregnant. In return she killed all members of the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad one by one.

Vanessa:This includes Elle Driver who killed Beatrix's master Pai Mei, who she was able to gain respect and approval to the point she was taught his most dangerous technique. Heck, she still had the stamina to duel Elle even after being shot in the chest by a sandblaster and fast enough to pluck her remaining eye out! Ouch!

Vanessa: And in the end, she finally manages to Kill Bill by using the Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique and 

Sara: Wanna know something poetic? When Pai Mei grabbed Beatrix's right arm, he declares it's his now. Well it's the same arm Beatrix used to threw the knife that killed Vernita Green, removed the top of O-Ren's head, punched her way out of Budd's Texas Funeral removed Elle's other eye and delivered the 5 Point Palm Exploding Heart technique to Bill. I can see why she earned his respect and approval.

Weaknesses

Easily bested by Pai Mei

Nearly killed by Gogo Yubari

Still human

Cocky

Vanessa: But Beatrix, for all she's done, is still human. She can still be cut, shot and bleed like any normal person can. And while incredibly skilled, she's clearly not on the same level as Pai Mei and is seen struggling against O-Ren Ishii. Not to mention the moves Pai Mei taught her requires her getting close which can render her vulnerable.

Sara: But through thick and thin, Beatrix will pursue a normal life with her daughter B.B, and as shown with Bill, she will not hesitate in taking the lives of those who ruin hers.

Beatrix: *in Japanese* Those of you lucky enough to still have your lives, take them with you! However, leave the limbs you've lost. They belong to me now.