Luz Noceda Glyphs for DEATH BATTLE

(The Owl House Main Theme - TJ Hill)

Sara: As a child Luz lived a pretty normal life, but tragedy would take a turn for the worse when her father died of a deadly illness. But before her dad would move on he would gift his daughter with one last gift, the book series of Azura the Good Witch.

Vanessa: And let me just say, she loved the hell out of it. And it kickstarted her journey of wanting to express her love for fantasy with pretty much everyone. The upsides, she had an incredibly free natured spirit. The downsides, she constantly got on everyone's nerve. Even her mom was somewhat ashamed of her.

Sara: In order to put her daughter back on track of being "normal", she would assign Luz to a summer school in hopes to put some sanity back into her head. At such school Luz would have such lovely activities such as..... balancing checkbooks..... and listening to the radio..... huh.

Vanessa: God damn who knew being part of society can be so freaking boring.

Sara: Fortunately for Luz, fate had other plans for her. As when a small creature, which looked like an Owl, would attempt to steal one of her Azura book. In her pursuit to reclaim her book, she would accidently stumble across a special doorway that lead her into a separate dimension and into the land called the Boiling Isles.

Vanessa: Which, might I remind you, is a literal dead corpse of a giant titan. Basically it's an organic Mata Nui. At first glance you would think that the Boiling Isles is more chaotic than Detroit Michigan but in Luz's eyes it was everything she fantasied about as the entire island is based on Magic. Not long after arriving in the Boiling Isle she would stumble across the self proclaim strongest witch of the Boiling Isles, Eda Clawthorne, who possessed a magic doorway that linked the 2 worlds and has been using it to steal human objects to sell to other witches.

Sara: But Eda wasn't just the "Strongest Witch", she was also the Boiling Isle most wanted criminal, and she planned on using Luz to perform many heists. However as time went on she would look at Luz as less of a tool and more of a Daughter she never had, and it grew to the point where she decided to educate her on the Boiling Isle and teach her the ways of Magic.

Vanessa: Juuuuust one problem, everyone on the Boiling Isles use a special organ from their hearts called a Bile Stack which acts as a battery for their magic, something Luz lacks as she's not a local. Fortunately, she's capable of utilizing a different kind of magic: Glyph Magic.

Luz Noceda

Creative thinker

Bilingualism

Stringbean

Owlbert

Cloak

Glyph papers

Toy sword

Light Glyph

Ice Glyph

Fire Glyph

Plant Glyph

Invisibility Glyph

Safety Hover Glyph

Mist Glyph

Water Glyph

Wind Glyph

Monster Arms Glyph

Teleportation Glyph

Petrification Glyph

Titan Luz (dubbed Luzan)