Himeko teaches Final Lesson on DEATH BATTLE

(Nightglow - Tanya Chua)

Adam: Himeko Murata was born on June 11 into the world with two loving parents. Sadly her mother had chronic disease and her father spend most of his time on his work. Then one day, his wife died and he snapped, determined to see his dreams come to life even if meant sacrificing Himeko. Fortunately Welt Yang, the Second Herrscher of Reason, managed to put him down before it comes to fruition.

Randy: Though despite Anti-Entropy's attempts, Himeko still found out about her father's death and decided to enroll at Schicksal to find out what happened. Though Himeko had lower Honkai adaptability than most, she was taken in by Ragna Lothbrok into her squad who showed her everyone can be a Valkyrie, who're Earth's greatest warriors against the threat of the Honkai. She was given a stigmata, which enhances a person's capabilities, but shortens their lifespans as a result.

Shadow: Then one day, during the Second Eruption, Ragna's squad was killed by the Herrscher of the Void, leaving Himeko as the only survivor. Not wanting to repeat the past, Himeko join St. Freya High School as a teacher and named Captain of the Hyperion. Then in 2014, the Third Eruption came to be in Nagazora by the Herrscher of Thunder. It was here Himeko would meet Kiana Kaslana, Raiden Mei and Bronya Zaychik, who were escaping the city and after defeating Mei, who was awakened, persuaded them with Theresa Apocalypse to join St. Freya, with Himeko becoming their instructor and leader of Squad V.

Himeko Murata

Low Honkai energy reserves

Fire Manipulation (Vermillion Knight: Eclipse)

Lightning Manipulation (Scarlet Fusion)

Time Fracture (Slows down time upon dodging correctly)

Various greatswords (Blood Dance, Shuhadaku of Uriel, Surtr Godslayer: Surtr)

Various Battlesuits (Battle Storm, Scarlet Fusion, Vermillion Knight: Eclipse)

Randy: Himeko may not have absurd abilities compared to her students Kiana and Mei, who's appeared before, but she's no pushover. She still possess superhuman abilities than any normal person and can use Time Fracture, allowing them to slow down time

Shadow: What she lacks in adaptability, she makes up for it with her Battlesuits. Battlesuits can increase certain skills or abilities of a Valkyrie wearing it. Battle Storm is her go-to, but she's also used the Scarlet Fusion, the same one she used to fight Mei when she was the possessed. And it also comes with lightning powers of its own.

Adam: But her greatest and riskiest Battlesuit is Vermillion Knight: Eclipse. This Battlesuit was created from the combination of the Key of Blankness and Gem of Haste which was plucked out of Sirin after the Second Eruption. Vermillion Knight is considered a 4th generation and Godsbane-class Battlesuit, meaning it's the best of the best. It may lack a Herrscher Core but it's still compatible with other Cores and Gems.

Popup: The Vermillion Knight: Eclipse is a high-tech relic from the Previous Era developed by Dr. MEI as an uncategorized Divine Key: the Key of Blankness.

Randy: Unlike other Divine Keys, the Key of Blankness is capable of unleashing the true powers of the Herrscher while causing unpredictable consequences to a human user. The Key of Blankness project was suspended after the 10th Herrscher was defeated, but was recovered by Schicksal to make new next-gen Battlesuits, which result in one like this.

Feats

Held her own against Fu Hua

Blocked an attack from a possessed Mei

Took hits from Sirin

Fought an army of Honkai Beasts

Lead Squad V on several rescue missions

Saved Kiana from Sirin's control

Defeated Benares, Bright Flames and Sirin

Shadow: Himeko still had what it takes to prove she's one of St. Freya's best. She can keep up with the class monitor Fu Hua and Schicksal Valkyrie Rita. Fu Hua has dodged Gamma beams which moved twice the speed of light and Rita is comparable to Durandal, who wiped out 1/5 of Europe at the age of 12, a display of power worth 90.63 Petatons of TNT.

Popup: Himeko should also scale to Kiana, Mei and Bronya during their fight with the Herrscher of Wind Wendy, who had enough power to obliterate 3 cities, putting her power at 99 Teratons of TNT.

Randy: And with the Vermillion Knight: Eclipse Battlesuit, Himeko has gone toe-to-toe with the Herrscher of the Void Sirin who's taken over Kiana's body and forced her to retreat. This is impressive considering the Visual Novel states that Sirin was capable of creating entire solar systems with ease.

Adam: To be clear, it's unclear if Himeko can outright defeat Sirin, especially after what happened in their rematch. However, to be able to stand up to a Herrscher is not a walk in the park. These are the same beings who can warp reality with minimal effort, ignore contemporary rules of physics and even survive their very existence being erased. Even then Himeko bested Benares who destroyed 3 Silver Bullets, aka atomic bombs. Assuming Anti-Entropy uses the same bombs today like the Tsar Bomba, the strongest nuke in our history, each Silver Bullet can pack a punch of 50 Megatons of TNT.

Weaknesses

Low Honkai adaptability compared to most females

Stigmata shortened her lifespan

An alcoholic

Overusing Vermillion Knight: Eclipse speeds up the Honkai poisoning

Randy: But sadly, no one is unstoppable. Remember her Battlesuits make up for her lack of lower Honkai adaptation so she's nowhere near at her strongest potential, further enhanced by the stigmata which shortens her lifespan. Not to mention she's a bit of an alcoholic even when teaching at St. Freya.

Shadow: And while she put up a good fight against Sirin, she was thoroughly outmatched in their rematch with Himeko unable to land any direct blows. Didn't help that overusing Vermillion Knight: Eclipse just quickens the Honkai poisoning in Himeko.

Adam: But even against such odds, Himeko kept fighting to save Kiana, succeeding her mission at the cost of her own life. But even after her death, her legacy lives on with Kiana who, as she promised to Himeko, became the strongest Valkyrie and ended her story the way she and Himeko wanted.

Randy: And hey it's not all that bad. The Honkaiverse is a multiverse and Himeko is alive in Genshin Impact and Honkai Star Rail so hopefully miHoYo won't kill her, right? Right?

Adam:..... Don't tempt them.

Himeko: Kiana, be brave. Push on. You can still end this story the way you want!