Max Steel Goes Turbo on DEATH BATTLE

(Max Steel Movie Score Suite - Nathan Lanier (2016))

Zen: Planet Takion came under attack by a race called the Ultralinks, intent on absorbing their T.U.R.B.O. (Tachyon Unlimited Radiant Bio-Optimized Energy) energy and expanding their influence for the glory of their leader Makino. One Takonian warrior named Ja'em Mk'rah was fending off many Ultralinks when he was approached by one name N'Baro Aksteel X377, or commonly known as Steel, who seeks to bond with. Jim questioned why his planet was attacked and that there's no glory in killing innocent lives which made Steel doubt their ways.

Ziana: However when Ja'em was attacked by a Xenoshok, Steel bonds with him and the the resulting blast of energy kill the creature. But it was too late as Makino used the Alphalink to devour Takion. Jim and Steel used a ship of Ja'em to  escape to Earth which was Makino's next target. There he went by the name Jim McGrath and formed N-Tek with Molly Ferrus, Forge Ferrus and Miles Dread to stop Makino's invasion of Earth as well as making the Turbo Star and Morphos, though the latter was shut down due to being considered more dangerous than even Makino himself.

Kira: After repelling, Jim and Molly married and had a son, Maxwell MacGrath. However, Miles was making a device that harnesses T.U.R.B.O. for his own gain. However things went wrong as it causes an explosion that nearly kills him, Jim and ultimately shutting down Steel for 16 years. However, things changed when Max, who turned 16, was running away from bullies and let out a massive explosion of T.U.R.B.O. energy which caught Forge's attention.

Ziana: Forge introduced Max to N-Tek and kept him in a chamber to keep his power under control. But he too caused an explosion there that wrecks the place. Fortunately, Steel was reactivated and bonds with Max to keep his powers maintained. Despite their rocky start and being captured, Max and Steel became best friends and whenever they fused, they become the one and only, Max Steel!

Max Steel

Super Strength

Superhuman durability

Resistance to Matter Manipulation (Resisted Terror Energy which destroys at a molecular level)

Swordsmanship

Driving skills

Steel (Steel keeps Max's TURBO energy in check to prevent hi from overloading and bonds with Max to become Max Steel)

Duo Strike (Allows Max and Steel to use two Turbo Modes at once)

T.U.R.B.O Energy

Green T.U.R.B.O. Energy (Far stronger than its predecessor)

Turbo Modes

Turbo Base Mode

Turbo Strength Mode

Turbo Camouflage Mode

Turbo Speed Mode

Turbo Flight Mode

Turbo Scuba Mode

Turbo Stealth Mode

Turbo Cannon Mode

Turbo Clone Mode

Turbo Heat Mode

Turbo Rocket Mode

Turbo Spike Mode

Turbo Nova Mode

Turbo Titan Mode

Turbo Cannon Spike Mode