Larfleeze will not share DEATH BATTLE

(Larfleeze - DC Universe Online)

Jack: The vast cosmos, although most of it undiscovered, would require a type of law and order if ever colonized. Luckily, the Immortal Guardians of the Universe tapped their infinite power into blessing certain individuals with immense power to do good or wreak havoc.

Emma: That's where the Lantern Corps started! You know them- Hal Jordan, Thaal Sinestro, Star Sapphire, and even motherfucking Leezle Pon for crying out loud!

Jack: These corps ran on many emotions: Will, Hope, Mercy, Love, Death, Rage, Fear, and Greed. They were all contradicting elements, yes, but this balanced out the living properties in the whole multiverse.

Emma: Unfortunately, they battled all the time like an old married couple! One leader usually started these disputes, with his orange clothes, cow-like face, and hideous Frank Drebin laugh... Larfleeze.

Larfleeze

Sh'pilkuzzian Physiology: Larfleeze hails from a alien planet and is a member of a humanoid species called Sh'pilkuzzian. This means he has several physiological attributes unique to his race.

Claws

Fangs

Immortality

Heat Resistance

Biological Power Battery( After billions of years wielding the orange ring Larfleeze is a living power battery, his flesh, bones, every cell and the entirety of his energy field is saturated with Orange Energy. Larfleeze is capable of all of the immense abilities and powers of a Orange Lantern Ring and Orange Lantern Power Battery.

Aviation

Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic)

Thievery

Orange Lantern Ring

Greed Manipulation

Construct Creation

Can turn constructs and dead bodies onto his side

Cloning

Energy Manipulation

Weapon Creation

Absorption

Intangibility

Size Manipulation

Temperature Manipulation

Forcefield Creation

Orange Lantern Power Battery

Corps Summoning

Life Draining

Power Enhancement

Teleportation

Jack: Larfleeze can manipulate the greed in somebody, making them turn against whoever the serve and steal things for their own. And being a Lantern, he can create energy constructs like other Lanterns to aid him in battle.

Emma: Larfleeze has got a tricky little ability that allows him to turn anybody he killed into his own minion. He's got cloning abilities to boggle his opponent's mind, energy manipulation to control any type of energy around him, and weapon creation to make any tool he needs for battling foes at any occasion.

Jack: He can steal and copy the abilities of other, control one's size, change the temperature of the environment and with the Orange Lantern Battery, Larfleeze can summon his entire Corps with the opponents he's slayed over the years being a part of them.

Feats

The oldest Lantern in the universe and only living Orange Lantern in existence

Powerful enough to challenge other Lantern Corps all by himself

Defeated the Guardians of the Universe

Held his own against Volthoom, Pre-Crisis Superman and Harbinger

The Guardians feared Larfleeze so much that they declared a peace-treaty with Larfleeze; declaring Larfleeze's realm to be forbidden by any Green Lantern

The only ring bearer to resist when Kyle Rayner became a "ring magnet", thanks to his lust for his ring

Jack: Larfleeze has defeated the Guardian of the Universe, and had the power go up against the entire Green Lantern Corps on his own and emerged victorious. That includes their strongest members Kyle Rayner and Hal Jordan.

Emma: Kyle is strong enough to contain the Big Bang from Imperiex and Hal travelled the universe in under an hour which, when factoring the size of the DC multiverse, puts Hal at 5 quintillion times the speed of light. And this sonuvabitch can hold his own against the likes of Vulthoom, Pre-Crisis Superman and Harbinger!

Jack: Volthoom survived being thrown into a black hole and Pre-Crisis Supes once destroyed an entire solar system with a sneeze and one of Harbinger's clones who was merging entire universe together.

Weaknesses

Blue Lantern Rings are immune to the Orange energy of greed and so are the best weapons against Larfleeze. Larfleeze is still able to fight against Blue Lanterns; but is relatively at a disadvantage

He cannot absorb Violet or Blue energy

As unlikely as this is; Larfleeze is weakened if his Greed calms down as Greed is what fuels him

Completely insane and paranoid

Driven by an insatiable lust to own everything

Larfleeze is frequently outnumbered because his hostility makes everyone his enemy

The Orange Lantern Corps Army is just as irrationally greedy as Larfleeze is

These constructs have their own individual intelligence, meaning Larfleeze does not have direct control over them and it is possible for them to not properly follow orders

Can be easily persuaded if it benefits his greed

The Orange Lantern Corps (normally) can only have one member at a time; since it's impossible for a team to exist if everyone is so greedy that they intend to betray each other and Larfleeze doesn't trust anyone anyways

Emma: Of course, Larfleeze isn't completely unstoppable. His own greed can be turned against it and is extremely paranoid, worried anyone would try and take his Lantern Ring.

Jack: It doesn't help that his own minions have sentience and would not hesitate to kill Larfleeze or even steal the Ring for themselves, hence why there's always only one Orange Lantern in the universe. And Blue Lantern Rings are a complete counter to Larfleeze's greed as they give hope.

Emma: But these faults, Larfleeze has proved himself why he's a literal one-man army time and time again. And should he sees something he really wants, god have mercy to the fool that tries to take it away from him.

Larfleeze: NO! That's mine! You can't have it! You shouldn't have come here! So many come here to steal what is mine! You have broken our treaty, Guardians! Now you'll all be mine!