SpaceGodzilla Crystallizes DEATH BATTLE

(Main Title - Godzilla vs SpaceGodzilla OST)

Kira: Not much us known about this Kaiju's origin except for two contradicting theories. In 1989, Godzilla defeated Biollante and her cells drifted into space where scientists theorized they had been sucked into black hole before coming out of a white hole. Or in 1993, Mothra defeated Godzilla and had unknowingly tossed them into space, where it mutated from a crystalline life form.

Ziana: *Pinches nose is frustration and sighs* Why can't Toho ever stick to just one thing?

Zen: Well, whatever the fuck this guy's origin was, it resulted in the birth of an powerful clone of Godzilla with crystallized features. This Kaiju is called..... SpaceGodzilla.

Ziana:.....

Zen:.....

Kira:.....

Ziana, Zen and Kira: PFFFFFFFT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Zen: *Giggling* SPACEGodzilla?! That's so fucking stupid?! Hahahahahahaha!

Ziana: *Holding back but barely* Hehehe. Okay, okay, that's enough guys. Anyways, he made his way to Earth where he was ultimately by the combined efforts of Godzilla and an anti-Kaiju weapon named M.O.G.U.E.R.A. But as always, SpaceGodzilla comes back.

SpaceGodzilla

Telekinesis

Flight at Mach 4

Regeneration

Energy Manipulation (Can conduct energy through his touch, emit an aura that causes electric disturbances and implant cosmic power in structures that can transmit a signal and them act as an energy source)

Crystal Manipulation (Can summon a crystal shield, crystal spires to increase his power and unleash bolts of energy from his shoulder crystals)

Corona Beam

Ziana: SpaceGodzilla has his own iconic breath the Corona Beam which he can fire from his mouth and can be also launched from his crystals shoulders. He can fly speeds within Mach 4 and possess the same strength and durability as Godzilla himself.

Zen: He possessed psychic abilities such as telepathy and telekinesis. With telekinesis, he can use his mind to lift or throw thing such as buildings, rocks or even other Kaijus.

Kira: But his greatest power comes from his crystals, which serves both an offensive and defensive ability. He can summon giant tower-like crystals form the ground that increase his power and can fire energy bolts from his shoulder crystals.

Feats

Defeated Godzilla in their first battle

Tanked multiple hits from Godzilla's Atomic Breath

Destroyed M.O.G.U.E.R.A

Kidnapped Godzilla Junior

Took on Godzilla and M.O.G.U.E.R.A

Absorbed the energy of a Supernova

Destroyed multiple planets (Manga)

Threw M.O.G.U.E.R.A with his tail, who weighs 160,000 tons

Defeated Gigan and left him to die

Defeated Titanosaurus and Battra effortlessly

Alongside Godzilla, SpaceGodzilla was successful in killing a Trilopod clone of himself and Megaguirus

Severely destroyed Super MechaGodzilla

Destroyed two MechaGodzilla units effortlessly

Ziana: SpaceGodzilla has done some impressive things. In his movie debut, he defeated M.O.G.U.E.R.A. on his way to Earth and easily bested Godzilla on their first fight and other encounters. he's also the first Kaiju to hurt Big G emotionally by attacking Junior. He's also resilient against Godzilla's Atomic Breath.

Kira: He was even capable of fighting Gigan and leaving him severely damage in space and while weakened without his crystal shoulders, SpaceGodzilla managed to lift and toss M.O.G.U.E.R.A with his tail despite the robot weighing 10,000 tons more.

Weaknesses

Dependent on getting energy from the crystals he creates

His skin is weak to Godzilla's supercharged atomic breath (his Red Spiral Ray) and M.O.G.U.E.R.A's nose drill.

Weakens if his shoulder crystals are destroyed

Short arms renders him at a disadvantage in melee combat

His crystal constructs can energize his opponents as well

Insane

Lost against Godzilla in many of their battles

Defeated by Super MechaGodzilla

Severely injured by M.O.G.U.E.R.A

Has his DNA robbed by Trilopods

Has no sense of honour, even attacking an exhausted Godzilla despite their alliance against the Trilopods

Zen: But just because he's a clone to Godzilla doesn't mean SpaceGodzilla is Godzilla himself. His crystals may energize him, but it serves to revitalize nearby opponents. M.O.G.U.E.R.A.'s entire arsenal can still damage the clone.

Ziana: Not to mention SpaceGodzilla's short arms meant he's not a threat in close quarter combat, relying on range options to keep foes at bay. And his shoulder crystals are a big target that are easy to attack. And while he's tough enough to withstand the Atomic Breath, he was ultimately killed by Godzilla's Red Spiral Ray.

Kira: But do not think that SpaceGodzilla is a walk in the park to fight. Clone or not, he has proven to be an even greater threat the Godzilla himself.

SpaceGodzilla: SKEEEEEERNT!!!