Pyrrha Nikos polarizes DEATH BATTLE

(Forever Fall - Jeff Williams ft. Casey Lee Williams)

Adam: The world of Remnant is filled with many dangers. With monsters known as the Grimm seeking to kill all life and the peaceful-turned-terrorist Faunus group dubbed the White Fang wreaking havoc, the people would needed a miracle to survive a brutal world. Fortunately, they have guardian angels protecting them: The Huntsmen and Huntresses.

Randy: These great heroes are expertly trained men and women whose purpose is to protect the innocent with their Semblances, Auras, and weapons that always somehow turn into guns. Pffffft! That's sounds like a dumb concept. Like what, a pencil that can turn into a pistol? A bag that doubles as a rocket launcher?

Shadow: Regardless, a hunter must be strong, brave, quick, and selfless to be a great hero, and no modern-day huntress possesses all these qualities in such a manner as Pyrrha Nikos. As the valedictorian of her class at Sanctum Academy and four-time Mistral Tournament Champion, Pyrrha's reputation as the Invincible Girl was well-deserved, and this reputation followed her upon her entry to Beacon Academy. Poor little Pyrrha didn't have a lot of friends because her celebrity status rendered her essentially unattainable to many people her age.

Adam: Fortunately for Pyrrha, she saved Jaune from a rather embarrassing first-day demise and the two were partners from then on, eventually being joined with Lie Ren and Nora Valkyrie to form Team JNPR.

Pyrrha Nikos

Skilled Combatant

Superhuman Agility and Reflexes

Superhuman Durability

Aura (Able to heal wounds and act as a shield against damage

Semblance: Polarity (Able to magnetize and manipulate metallic objects)

Milo (Capable of transforming into a javelin, a xiphos and a rifle)

Akuo (A shield)

Shadow: Like all Huntresses, Pyrrha has an Aura, the manifestation of one's souls in RWBY which can protect them from damage, heal minor wounds and activate their Semblances, their bread and butter. Pyrrha's is Polarity, meaning she can control all types of metal.

Randy: Her main weapons are Milo and Akuo. Milo can transform between bladed weapons of a javelin and sword or a ranged one like a sniper rifle. Pyrrha can even throw her javelin with precise accuracy. Akuo is a shield which she can either block attacks or throw with Captain America like moves

Adam: She's also incredibly skilled, able to analyze her opponents and change tactics in the middle of a fight. She was also highly skilled at using her weapon's multiple forms in combat, being able to switch between forms several times in rapid succession to both deliver rapid attacks and counter others simultaneously.

Feats

Single-handedly defeated Team CRDL in a 4-on-1 fight

Chosen by Ozpin to become the next wielder of the Fall Maiden's powers

When being launched into the Emerald Forest, she used her shield to smash through several trees without damage or slowing down

Threw her javelin across a forest to pin a falling Jaune Arc to a tree by his hood

Once controlled dozens of soda cans with her Semblance during a food fight with Team RWBY. (In that exact same fight, she easily held her own against any who challenged her until Ruby used her Semblance to take down all of Team JNPR.)

Destroyed several trees when she threw her shield

Briefly held her own against Cinder Fall, who had the full power of the Fall Maiden

Defeated Penny Polendina (By accidentally destroying her)

Unlocked Jaune's Aura

Lifted a broken elevator to the top of Beacon Tower with herself inside

Adam: Pyrrha was certainly one of the best students Beacon had to offer. She's fought Team CRDL in a 4v1 fight and won against them all, beat Blake during the food fight and defeated Mercury Black, who along side Emerald Sustrai, where fast enough to dodge natural lightning from the former Fall Maiden Amber, putting him at Mach 381.9 speeds. She's also stronger than fellow JNPR member Lie Ren, who once blocked an attack from a King Taijitu.

Shadow: Pyrrha was also able to contend with Cinder Fall who has all of the Fall Maiden's powers. Even with just half of that power though, Cinder destroyed concretes thrown at her by Glynda which deals a damage output of 9.94 tons of TNT and she's gotten way stronger when possessing all of Amber's abilities.

Weaknesses

Killed by Cinder Fall

Her Semblance is powerless against opponents who lack metallic weapons like Cinder's glass

In her her fight against Penny, Emerald used her Semblance to trick Pyrrha into thinking Penny summoned hundreds of blade when it reality it was only four, resulting in using her Polarity that dismembered Penny

Can let her emotions get the best of her (especially if it concerns Jaune), which can make it difficult for her to control her Semblance

Randy: But every Superman has their Kryptonites, and Invincible Girl here is the same. Her Aura has limits to how many damage it can take before running out and Semblances require Aura to use. She's also prone to letting her emotions get the better of her such as she unintentionally hurt Jaune when he was only trying to comfort her.

Adam: But her biggest flaw is her reliant on her Semblance. When they sparred, Mercury deduced that Pyrrha was only controlling his metallic legs to look like she was dodging them, making people think she was invincible. And that's Pyrrha's Achilles' heel, literally. Polarity is useless against an opponent who has little to no metal on them, such as her fight with Cinder Fall.

Shadow: And when we mean Achilles' heel, we meant it both figuratively and literally as she too was struck in the heel, thus preventing her from fleeing and ultimately killed by an arrow to the heart, followed by disintegration as one final insult.

Randy: I'mma fucking kill that bitch!

Adam: But Pyrrha's death wasn't in vain. Her demise led to Ruby unlocking her Silver Eyes for the first time, which is a deadly weapon against the Grimm and Maidens, something Cinder has both. And Jaune imbedded Pyrrha's circlet and the remains of Milo and Akuo into his shield to commemorate her, proving some things truly last forever.

Shadow: At least we still get to see her in RWBY Chibi and Ice Queendom.

Pyrrha: For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this, we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all. Infinite in distance and unbound by death, I release your soul, and by my shoulder, protect thee.