Giganotosaurus seeks World Dominion on DEATH BATTLE

(Giganotosaurus Theme Soundtrack - Jurassic World Dominion (2022))

Adam: Four years after events of Fallen Kingdom, where Isla Nublar was destroyed by a volcanic eruption, the captured dinosaurs being sold to the black market and the birth of the Indoraptor, dinosaurs now roamed the Earth after being released from the cages.

Randy: Since the, dinosaurs and humans co-existed peacefully, willing to share their worlds as one and everything was great. There was nothing wrong and.....

Adam and Randy:

Adam: *Wipes away tears* Oh, oh. I'm sorry. We couldn't help ourselves. Co-existing peacefully? Pfft, yeah right.

Randy: No shit, dinosaurs are killing humans and animals alike. It was pure pandemonium as humans struggled with their everyday lives living with these thought-extinct creatures. In an effort to control them, InGen's rival Biosyn created preserves for them in Italy. But anyone who's watched sci-fi enough movies can tell you that there's something fishy about this organization.

Adam: Turns out they were illegally breeding dinosaurs and even kidnapped Maisie Lockwood due to her being a clone. If they weren't dick moves enough, they were also responsible for creating giant locusts that destroyed U.S crops and stole the main focus away from the dinosaurs.

Randy: Yeesh, you don't to go that far Adam.

Adam: As far as I'm concerned, a lot of Jurassic Park fans agree with me. Anyways, after gathering enough evidence to expose Biosyn, Owen, Grant and the others were then confronted by the "final" boss of the series, a Giganotosaurus.

Giganotosaurus

Large, thick, serrated teeth

Strong jaws with some of the cutting power of the real-life Giganotosaurus as well as the crushing of a Tyrannosaurus

Large foot claws able to pierce into flesh and tear muscles

Adam: This Giganotosaurus stand at 18.1 ft tall, weighing in at 9 tons over and is a staggering 51 ft long, Jurassic World's version is far bigger compared to the real one. It has a sharp teeth designed to slice flesh apart and, though still possesses short arms, has three claws ready to grip prey as it makes the killing blow.

Randy: It's also capable of running 30 mph. But what made this Giganotosaurus stand out from the original is the unique row of spikes or osteoderms, which acts as some sort protection around its neck.

Feats

Killed a T-Rex easily in prehistoric times and defeated it easily again twice in modern times

Survived the inside of its jaws being burnt and was completely fine afterwards

Withstood the force of Rexy biting his neck and without bleeding unlike the Indominus Rex, Rexy's bite force is 34,500 Newtons in canon

Took electricity in its eye and was still fine

Kept fighting even when it was being teamed on

Survived the Therizinosaurus clawing his face with all three claws (Its claws were able to hold the Giganotosaurus when Rexy/Roberta pushed the Giganotosaurus in its claws, the Giganotosaurus weighs 11 tons. So Therizinosaurus lifting the Giganotosaurus proves how strong its claws are)

Was strong enough to rule as the apex predator of the BioSyn sanctuary for a period of time

Defeated the T-Rex pair (Buck & Doe) in a 2v1 (Offscreen)

Adam: Giganotosaurus is a formidable carnivore to encounter. It is shown to be capable of going to going with fully grown T-Rexes, killing one in the and besting Rexy twice in the modern era. And keep in mind the bite force of an adult T-Rex sits at 5.7 tons.

Randy: It was capable of crushing metal railings with its teeth and tough enough being slashed in the face by a Therizinosaurus' claws, which was capable of yeeting a deer with ease. It was even stabbed in the eye with a taser and it only caused pain than blindness.

Weaknesses

Not very intelligent

Its recklessness lead to its death by Rexy and Therizinosaurus

Sometimes unable to make quick choices

Was hurt by a burning giant locust thrust into his mouth by Malcolm

Has no human victims, making Giganotosaurus the only Jurassic Park/World main villain with the lowest kill

Randy: But what this guy has in brawns, he sorely lacks in brains. He's not the brightest tool in the shed.

Adam: We're trying to be nice, but we can't help but notice how dumb this thing is. Like when it confronted Owen and the others. Rather than outright attacking them, the Giganotosaurus instead took its time circling and roaring at them as he followed their every move. Only when Maisie was the last to climb the ladder to the observation tower did this thing finally attacked.

Randy: And recall the time when he was faced with both the Therizinosaurus and a recovering Rexy. It was unable to determine who was the bigger threat, which distracted it long enough for Rexy to push the Giganotosaurus into the Therizinosaurus' claws, impaling it and causing his demise.

Adam: But even with its flaws, Giganotosaurus is considered one of the biggest menaces in the Jurassic World.

Owen and the others looked on in shock and surprise as a giant theropod emerged from the woods and devours of one of the burning locusts.

Ellie: What is that?

Grant: Giganotosaurus. Biggest carnivore the world has ever seen.

As if making a demonstration, the giant southern lizard rears his head up and roars.