Albedo goes Ultimate for DEATH BATTLE

(Albedo Boss - Ben 10 Alien Force: Vilgax Attacks Soundtrack)

Jack: As the wielder of the all-powerful device known as the Omnitrix, Ben Tennyson has seen his fair of enemies ranging from his Grandpa Max's then his arch-nemesis Vilgax, the xenophobic Highbreed, self-proclaimed "greatest huntsman in the galaxy" Khyber and so on. But one stands out among them: his doppleganger Albedo. But it's a bit complicated to outright say he's a legit doppleganger, but actually a Galvan. Let's go back from the start.

Emma: You see, what the Galvans lack in destructive capability, they make up for it in sheer intelligence and they're one of the smartest beings in the universe that rival, if not, surpass Cerebrocrustaceans. And one of the most famous is Azmuth, the First  Thinker and smartest being in eight galaxies-

Jack: Five actually.

Emma: - and is actually the creator of the Omnitrix alongside Albedo who was his assistant at the time. But when Albedo asked for an Omnitrix as he doesn't a human like Ben to wield it, Azmuth fired him as there can only be one Omnitrix. Albedo managed to recreate a copy of the Omnitrix and set it to match Ben's original. 

Jack: There was just one problem: Azmuth used Ben's DNA as default and Albedo found himself looking like an exact copy of Ben. Obviously furious and wanting to return to his original Galvan form, Albedo captured Gwen and Kevin in the hopes of tricking Ben into giving the Omnitrix to him, but that failed and they fight until their Omnitrixes locked on to each other and the resulting feedback results in Albedo becoming a negative mirror version of Ben: white instead of brown and red instead of green.

Emma: Azmuth arrived and removed the Omnitrix core from Albedo's knockoff, which permanently traps Albedo in Ben's body. Even more so in Omniverse, where his stabilizer malfunctioned via Azmuth, again, and turns him into a 11-year old Ben.

Jack: That'll teach him for tempting Murphy's Law.

Albedo

High intelligence

Ultimatrix (Can evolve his aliens into their Ultimate forms, and has a stabilizer)

Polymorphic Crystal (Used to 

Rath

NRG

Humungousaur

Lodestar

Jetray

Echo Echo

ChamAlien

Big Chill

Brainstorm

Wildvine

Swampfire

Arctiguana

Fasttrack

Spidermonkey

Armodrillo

Goop

Ultimate Humungousaur

Ultimate Spidermonkey

Ultimate Arctiguana

Ultimate Echo Echo

Ultimate Gravattack