Ben Tennyson knows it's Hero Time on DEATH BATTLE

(Ben 10 Theme Song - Original Series)

Adam: Benjamin Tennyson was just your average 10-year-old boy. He loved video games, hated school, and was prepared to have the most boring summer vacation ever, until destiny fell from the sky. Literally. Upon discovering a strange, crash-landed alien device, it stuck itself upon his wrist with secrets that it hid.

Vanessa: Now he's got superpowers, he's no ordinary kid, he's Ben 10~! *Cough* Sorry, couldn't help myself. This strange device was the Omnitrix, a portable library of intergalactic genetic data that can transform its user into a variety of different alien species.

Randy: Sounds like the perfect way to get laid. Hahaha!

Adam: Ugh, that's something you would definitely do. But the cosmic warlord Vilgax had something different in mind. With the Omnitrix technology, he planned to create an army of superpowered aliens and conquer the universe.

Vanessa: Yeah, typical villain stuff, but ol' hentai face would have to wait, 'cause Ben got the watch first and became a superhero! Well, okay, first he burned down a forest but THEN he got busy with the hero stuff.

Ben Tennyson

Greta strategist

Master Control (Automatically changes into different aliens without touching the Omnitrix)

Omnitrix (Able to transform in various aliens, scan DNA to unlock new forms, as as well repair DNA)

Original Series Aliens (Heatblast, Four Arms, Stinkfly, Diamondhead, Upgrade, Wildmutt,Grey Matter, XLR8, Ripjaws, Wildvine, Ghostfreak, Cannonbolt, Upchuck, Ditto, Waybig, Blitzwolfer, Frankenstrike, Buzzshock, Spitter, Arctiguana, Eye Guy, Snare-Oh)

Alien Force/Ultimate Alien Aliens (Swampfire, Echo Echo, Chromastone, Big Chill, Jetray, Rath, Spidermonkey, Brainstorm, Goop, Nanomech, Fasttrack, Shocksquatch, Jury Rigg, Eatle, Clockwork, ChamAlien, Armodrillo, Terraspin. NRG, AmFibian, Water Hazard, Alien X)

Omniverse Aliens (Astrodactyl, Ball Weevil, Atomix, Mole-Stache, Bloxxx, Bullfrag, Crash Hopper, Feedback, Gravattack, Gutrot, Kickin Hawk, Toepick, Pesky Dust, The Worst, Walkatrout, Whampire)

Adam: Aside form working like a normal and scanning Alien DNA, the Omnitrix allows Ben to turn into aliens and we mean a lot of them, each having their own unique abilities. He's got elemental aliens like Heatblast, Feedback, Water Hazard, Big Chill and more. Four Arms and Humungousaur are Ben's strongest heavy hitters and XLR8 is need for speed with Astrodactyl and Jetray for flight. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Vanessa: We got Upchuck who eat almost anything, create tough diamonds with Diamondhead and duplicate with Ditto. Like his namesake, Upgrade can merge with technology and enhance it beyond the original. Ben's also got classic monsters as aliens like Snare-Oh, Frankenstrike, Whampire and Blitzwolfer. Though if you prefer brains over brawn Grey Matter or Brainstorm is what you're looking for.

Popup: Ben can tap into his aliens' Ultimate forms via the Ultimatrix. However, it was removed by Azmuth and was stated to be inferior to the Omnitrix.

Randy: But now let's get to his more whacky ones like NGR who can control radiation or Gravattack who can control gravity. Clockwork possesses power over time like aging things to dust or reversing time to undo any damage. Way Big is your average Ultraman and can fire energy beams from his hands. Then we have Atomix, whose been stated by numerous creators to be his second strongest, whose nuclear powers let him make a miniature sun and sounds like your typical anime protagonist.