Sosuke Aizen stands above DEATH BATTLE

(Treachery - Shiro Sagisu)

Adam: The Soul Society was in chaos. One of its leading Shinigami was set to be executed under suspicious circumstances. A band of humans from the living world had invaded to save her, and Sōsuke Aizen, captain of the Fifth Division of the Gotei 13, was dead. Murdered.

Randy: What dastardly mastermind could've been behind all this?! He'd have to be a galaxy-brained 5D chessmaster!

Adam: The man responsible was, in fact... Sōsuke Aizen. Little is known about the man's past, only that he isn't a mortal man, but a Soul Reaper. These Shinigami are spiritual beings who ferry lost souls to the afterlife, and purify those who have turned evil in the living world.

Randy: They're badass anime wizard Grim Reaper swordsmen, though Aizen himself was hardly that cool. I mean, just look at those glasses. Dork.

Adam: But this Clark Kent was harboring a secret. Aizen had spent years attempting to develop the means to ultimate power, ruining the lives of many of his colleagues via his twisted experiments. Aizen's plotting finally came to fruition during the invasion of the Soul Society.

Sosuke Aizen

Expert strategist

Skilled swordsmanship

Reiryoku

Kyoka Suigetsu

Hogyoku

Invisibility

Hakuda

Reishi Manipulation

Shunpo

Incredible Reiatsu

Zanjutsu

Kidō

Millón Escudo

Bakudō #26: Kyokko

Hadō #63: Raikōhō

Bakudō #81: Dankū

Hadō #90: Kurohitsugi

Hadō #99: Goryūtenmetsu

First Fusion

Second Fusion

Third Fusion

Fourth Fusion

Final 

Fragor

Ultrafragor

Randy: Being a Shinigami, Aizen is invisible to any human eyes thanks to his his body being composed of a spiritual matter known as Reishi, though they still can be physically touched and can exert a powerful spiritual pressure called Reiatsu which can kill lesser beings than him. He also utilizes spiritual energy known as Reiryoku, which he can use spells called Kido for a bunch of attacks. Like Kurohitsugi, a black coffin which distorts space-time and tears its victims apart. Or Goryutenmetsu, which are basically giant purple energy dragons. And Aizen is very smart, always planning ten steps ahead of his opponents.

Adam: But let's talk about his two iconic and absurdly powerful weapons: Kyoka Suigetsu and the Hogyoku. Kyoka Suigetsu is Aizen's Zanpakuto which are essentially sentient weapons and takes complete control over all of a target's senses the instance they laid their eyes on it. This ability called Complete Hyponsis create nearly perfect illusions that Aizen can create at will, leaving their targets sitting ducks for Aizen to take out. Then there's the Hogyoku, a powerful reality-warping device that grants the user's wishes.