Chapter 26: Back Home (1)

Azrail Astaroth Pov:

"Another Low-Class trash from the Tepes Faction, seriously? Can't you guys go to the Church's Territory instead? I've had enough of cleaning up useless trash..."

My eyes stayed on the Female Low-Class Vampire who stood at a distance from me, disappointment apparent in my voice.

"The last one was at least a High-Class Vampire, so it was mildly entertaining because of his strength, but why is a trash like you even here?"

"You bastard..."

'This vampire's corpse-like skin is different from Elmenhilde...'

Since Elmenhilde started drinking only my blood, her skin tone slowly became much better over time, and rather than looking like a corpse when we first met, it now looked like an average shut-in who hadn't touched grass in years.

Maybe if Elmenhilde kept drinking my blood, she'd one day conquer the sun and brag about being the perfect being?

It was a possible hypothesis.

"What are you staring at, you fucker?"

The Female Low-Class Vampire looked disgusted, surrounded by hundreds of Undead Zombies.

"Do you think I'm interested in you?" I was at a loss for words. "I've seen people overestimate themselves, but not this much."

Even Elmenhilde didn't think that highly of herself, and she was much prettier than the Rogue Vampire.

"Well, it doesn't matter."

I raised my right hand with my palm facing towards my left, horizontally waving it towards the said direction.

[Dismantle.]

At that moment, the hundreds of Undead Zombies, along with the Low-Class Vampire, got slashed into two pieces horizontally, falling to the ground before the Vampire could even speak, much less comprehend the situation.

"The amount of Demonic Power used to cast that spell has already been replenished... Nice."

I created [Dismantle] to deal with hundreds of fodder in one fell swoop without wasting my Demonic Power to cast Area of Effect Spells, and the spell had served its purpose well.

[Dismantle.]

[Category: Custom Spell (Wind Magic).]

[Usage: Slashes target with an invisible wind slashing attack at the user's thought with minimum Demonic Power consumption by attacking the target's weak spot. As a Spell created within fifteen minutes, it only works on Middle-Class and Low-Class beings, and the attack can be defended against with a strong physical body or optimum use of Magic Power. The spell can be improved.]

It was a perfect spell to deal with hordes of trash.

The amount of Demonic Power I used to kill the hundreds of Undead Zombies and the Low-Class Vampire was less than what it'd take someone to create a small fireball.

Devils would waste a bit of Demonic Power while casting a spell, regardless of the type. However, with the perfect control granted by the Astaroth Clan's [High IQ], it was possible to reduce the wastage to an unnoticeable degree.

But even then, most Devils from the Astaroth Clan couldn't use the perfect control of [High IQ] to its maximum potential.

For me, the amount of Demonic Power lost while casting a spell was zero, with no wastage whatsoever.

To not leave any doubts, it had nothing to do with Great Sage, and it was my innate talent, as I was a natural-born genius when it came to controlling my Demonic Power, even within the Astaroth Clan.