Chapter 2: Reincarnation (2)

'Hm...? What's going on?'

I couldn't feel anything; all of my five senses were completely unresponsive, and it was as if my body didn't exist, along with my breath. It was way weirder than being a soul within the reincarnation centre.

'Great Sage, where am I?'

Although strange, I, for some reason, knew that the Great Sage would answer my question.

[Answer. Master's soul is synchronizing with his new body.]

'I see. How long will it take?'

[Answer. Around two minutes, Master.]

'Then, Great Sage, what are your effects?'

[Answer. The Unique Skill 'Great Sage' has the following effects...

Thought Acceleration: Increases thought processing speed by a hundred times.

Analytical Appraisal: The ability to analyze and appraise a target. This ability highly depends on the Master's strength, along with his knowledge of a target.

Chant Annulment: When using magic, the chant is no longer necessary.

All of Creation: The ability to comprehend any non-concealed phenomenon in this world. Depending on the things the Master understands and the information he knows about, additional information can be inferred. In other words, the Master needs to have seen the phenomenon at least once, or have prior knowledge about it.]

'So, do you have prior knowledge about this world?'

[Answer. No, Master, I don't.]

'What about the Tensura World?'

[Answer. Not at this moment, Master. But if the Skill 'Great Sage' were to reconnect with Veldenava's 'System' within the Tensura World, the information would automatically be available.'

'Hm, that so? In that case, Great Sage...activate Thought Acceleration.'

[Answer. Activating Thought Acceleration.]

Before I could say anything more, my senses started coming back to me, making me realise that my soul had almost synchronized with my new body.

"It's been a whole minute, and it's most likely dead. Can I go back to my lab now?"

'I haven't even been born properly, and someone is already proclaiming me dead?'

The voice belonged to a man, and from how it sounded, it was easy to tell that someone had forced him to do something he had absolutely no interest in.

The first thing I noticed was my ability to understand their language, which was a good sign.

"My Lord, please don't say that about your little brother. And he's breathing just fine."

'A woman's voice?'

And from what that woman said, the previous voice belonged to my older brother. Although, it doesn't seem like he cared much about me.

Honestly, it was a bit sad since my original older brother always spoiled me rotten.

A few seconds after that woman's voice came, I slowly opened my eyes, expecting blurry images when my retinas were bombarded with light, along with slight discomfort. However, surprisingly, none of that happened, and my vision was better than it had ever been.

But something was weird. I could see colours, along with the ceiling, which should be impossible for a newborn baby, as anything beyond 12 inches should be blurry for a newborn child because they were nearsighted, not to mention colour-blind, at least for the first few months.