54. (18+) The obscene act in the alleyway

Dhiraj honked his way throughout the ride. Impatience got the best of him the moment he was informed that Nakul might be out on a little 'date' with that....fraud of a therapist. [A/N: According to him.] He hastily parked his car and ran inside of the restaurant he was told about. And what did he see?!

They're holding hands?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The puppy's blood boiled. How dare his master look at someone else?! He immediately intervened. He wanted to pull Nakul by his arms, drag him out of that.....cheap place. But that might make Nakul experience the color rush. So he changed his plan. His eyes met that impostor therapist's eye and he shot the most absolute snarly gaze. And the next moment, he covered Nakul's eyes.

"Shhhhh! Don't panic. It's me."

Nakul's body stiffened. Dhiraj was the last person he had expected to be at that place. Wha-what's he doing here? How did he know I'm here? Is he stalking me?! Did he hear what we were talking about?

"You don't wanna attract unnecessary attention to you Dhiraj, don't you?!" Chandra tried hinting to Dhiraj that they were in a public setting. He was aware that Nakul didn't like being the center of the attention, especially not when it came to being stuck in between 2 men, out of which one was pretty famous. Lucky for them that the crowd had already subsided, with only a few tables occupied.

Unfortunately, Dhiraj didn't pay any heed to that suggestion. Instead, he smiled more shamelessly. "Well, that can totally be prevented if Nakul leaves with me right now!" He plastered a fake smile.

"I'm not. Coming. With you." Nakul gritted his teeth.

"I guess then I'll have to pick you up bridal style." Dhiraj's smile changed into a playful one as he slightly bit Nakul's ear. And that simple gesture made goosebumps spread throughout Nakul's body. That man had been devoid of any and every kind touch since a long LONG time.

Knowing the puppy's risqué temperament, Nakul knew better than not to test him. He gave in.

"Okay. OkAY!" Nakul let out a sigh. He was left with no other option. Dhiraj finally removed his hands.

Wearing a sad smile, Nakul turned his attention to Chandra. He still hadn't apologized but decided it would be in the collective good if he didn't do that at the moment.

"I......I'll call you later. I promise." His eyes hinted that their interrupted conversation will continue later.

He turned to leave, being careful to avoid meeting Dhiraj's eyes but Dhiraj had turned the other way around, not looking at Nakul.

So he's smart enough to do this but dumb enough to create a scene earlier?! What if people pictured him and posted it all over social media?! His mother won't like that?! He let out another sigh, as he walked out of the restaurant, walking past Dhiraj. Dhiraj noticed Nakul walking away and followed him.

Chandra's restaurant was a 2 floor establishment. With the ground floor being a bar and the 1st floor being a cozy restaurant. Nakul got down from the stairs, not waiting for Dhiraj. And Dhiraj couldn't help but think as if Nakul was looking for another chance to escape. No! He couldn't let that happen. What did that guy have that he doesn't?! Why was that guy being chosen over him?! And Nakul walking past him, away from him, only spiked his anxiety. He could no longer hold himself back. The anxiety took over. He stopped Nakul by holding his arm, pulling him into the side alley and......

His frustration took over his brain. It seeked some medication. And medication it found, as his lips touched the man he was so desperate for.

The hungry wolf took over, devouring. It wasn't an innocent, pure kiss laced with Dhiraj's sincerity. It was his thirst. The need to find some way to pacify his longing.