20. She knows😥

Enjoy the Double- update😁

* * *

"Naaaakulllllll......What are you doing", the puppy was back to clinging to his beloved master. Of course his master had started loving the attention too.

"haha...I'm trying to cook here...will you move?" Nakul lightly shrugged Dhiraj off of him as he giggled lightly. Dhiraj was hugging Nakul from behind as Nakul was cooking their lunch.

"What is this....?!" Dhiraj asked, pointing towards the greens ready to be cooked.

"That's spinach"

"Eww...Why are you making this?"

"Coz its healthy"

"But it tastes so bad"

"No.....The way I make it, it won't"

"Can't we try something else?" Dhiraj put up his puppy eyes in an attempt to convince his baby.

"What are you? A kid? Don't throw tantrums. You HAVE to eat it"

Dhiraj pouted more as he knew Nakul had left him with no other option. Well, he did have the option to order something for him. He wasn't really obligated to eat what Nakul cooked. But how could he miss what his baby cooked for him?

Out of nowhere Nakul remembered something. "Today's the 17'th right?" he confirmed with Dhiraj. "The kids' exams are gonna start soon. I hope they are studying wel...." Nakul started with his usual chatter but Dhiraj wasn't paying attention to him unlike he usually would. Instead he was staring into space, lost in his own thoughts. It was because the date reminded him of something. His body froze as he recalled something he didn't want to. It's coming soon.

"iraj.....Dhiraj...?!" Nakul's voice brought him back from unwanted memories.

"Huh?"

"What happened?"

"No....ha ha..." Dhiraj let out an awkward laugh, pretending everything was fine, "nothing....everything is fine" Don't pay attention to it. It's just another normal day. There's nothing to it. Don't think. He forced himself to get back in the moment, not wanting to think about that one particular issue. So, he decided to divert his attention to something else.

"I was just thinking about what we can do tonight. You know...maybe a movie, followed by a warm bath...together...and then maybe we can sleep.....together?!" Dhiraj was being suggestive.

Despite doing quite some 'stuff' together, he and Nakul never actually slept together. And for Dhiraj, sleeping together in each other's arms was an important step for getting closer. Although sleeping on 1 bed won't make a humongous difference, Nakul for some reason didn't dare to do that. Things were already....complicated in his mind. Despite indulging in the physical pleasures, Nakul was afraid of the emotional attachment he might get himself entangled in. If I actually sleep with him, I'm afraid I'll.....

~Ding Dong.

The doorbell interrupted their train of thoughts. They both were startled. Who could it be? Dhiraj went to the door and through the camera saw that it was none other than his Step-mother, or rather his father's wife(in his words), Avanti. Why is she here? He swung the door open.

Replacing the usual welcome greetings with a suspicious look, Dhiraj questioned her, "What are you doing here?"

"What?! I'm here to see my son."

'Son'?! Dhiraj couldn't help but roll his eyes at that statement. He found it funny because they never really had the relationship a mother and son would have.