45.1. All Hell broke loose

Gonna post the art first coz the chp might make u hate Nakul😁

Name: Nakul Shrivastav

DOB: 22 January

Age: 26

Height: 5'9"

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Tarot Card: The Hermit

Hobby: Cooking, listening to music, Napping, mostly indoor activities.

Favorite Music: A swiftie. Listen to chill pop, lofi stuff

Favorite food: Desserts and Sweets!

Special skill: Can tell people to fuck off nicely😊

His clothing style: Loveeeeeeees baggy clothing. A loosely fitted shirt with baggy trousers is something he loves. But he dresses quite formal for his job as teacher.

Nakul grew up as a lonely kid. Kids considered him weird since he wasn't able to distinguish between the colors. So he spent most of the time with his older sister. She is his best friend. His family is also supportive of him!!

* * *

**  Contains assault, non-con and suicidal thoughts **

"HaHaHaHa.....Is that so....?" The distant chatters fell on Nakul's ears. And once again, unconsciously, he was biting his nails. Eavesdropping had suddenly become a common occurrence in his day-to-day life. Especially since he could hear some distinct mentions of 'that' woman from Dhiraj's lips. Dhiraj. HIS man. From his mouth? Nakul's anxiety only grew with that thought.

As more time passed by, he could feel the distance between him and Dhiraj widening. They weren't having dinner together, let alone watching movies which was something they did religiously. The flirty remarks were replaced by sarcastic comments that were only meant to satisfy one's ego. The bed was starting to feel colder, even though both of them shared it. The warm touch had gone missing and what replaced it was stone cold silence. What also replaced it were the increasing calls from that woman. At first it was every once in a while. But soon it turned into a daily session?

Nakul's guts twisted every time he heard Dhiraj laughing on that call. Dhiraj was doing so in order to make Nakul jealous. Make him realize just how amazing and precious he[Dhiraj] was . And how Nakul should take care of him. But in contrast to that, all Nakul harbored was intense and slimy bitterness. Not for his man, but maybe......for that woman? Nakul's jealousy had grown to such an extent that he had even started taking leaves from his job to spy on Dhiraj.

And now that he was eavesdropping on that call, the pit of fury in Nakul's stomach burned even more intensely.

"Ahhhh, tomorrow?" Dhiraj questioned something on the call.